How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji has hotter fire, better AP, and doesn’t have to sacrifice his durability to move fast
:gokulaugh:
Listen to this headcanon...

King's flames are literally magma how tf is Judge's electromagnetic crack leg hotter than magma? lmao his durability even in low defense mode is still broken to the point where he can take AdvCoC+AdvCoA attacks and continue fighting.

Don't compare me Sanji's artificial durability with that of a Lunarian God, it won't be wise.

This guy just said that Sanji has better AP than the guy who casually destroyed a large section of the island of Onigashima

:milaugh: :milaugh: :milaugh:

Luffy awakening might restore him back into fighting shape again.We don't know the properties of his awakening.
He isn't a zoan and we don't know enough about awakening for that to not be stupid either

I really don't think there's a way for Oda to end Kaido here without pulling something out of his ass

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Fighting a nerfed Killer = Kaido

:gokulaugh:

Zoro passed out after that fight as well.

Luffy like Oden was trashing Kaido before the supposes 1 v 1 master needed yet another assist.

But as I said before Lik this is just bad news for your cult. Just guarantees Luffy will come back with another PU making Luffy who would currently mid diff Zolo low diff him

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I am talking about being distracted in 2vs1 by Enma and hit by King's mountain buster.
You boy, with FS, is collecting L's like mad. :rolaugh:
Why would your boy need another PU? Didnt you say that he was a top tier equal to Kaido in his base? :saden:
The more PUs he gets the worse he looks. :ihaha:

Don't give a fuck. Happy now?

Okay so you do understand how Zoro can get healed. 3 wasted quotes of me repeating myself worked out.

And now you've never heard of an example. I'm starting to think you're not playing around :suresure:.

A near death Zoro will get up and Kill Kaido and you'll complain :cheers:
I have still yet to see you form a coherent argument it's just "meh Oda will do it somehow and you'll be mad"

You don't care about the writing being good because you want it to happen that bad

Well at least I have my answer

:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.