How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of newspapers, as I type the image of Luffy getting brained is being sent to the printers. Kaido lost his partner in the last chapter but your hope is that he kills CP0 and helps Luffy back up, so that he can get punched hard enough to make him give up on Wano. ROFL hope you don't run from bets
Luffy going to get headline Mugiwara No Luffy defeats Kaido and we'll get a panel of Luffy knocking Kaido out.

Zoro will get a slight mention for beating King but his bounty bump will be more from being associated with Luffy.

Zori riding coat tails since day 1.

Also many should understand that whatever gorosei might fear will happen because luffy is in dire straits. He will definetly think of a way which might be awakening because of how luffy fought two awakened users. He can even transmit his voice to momo and law's crew when he looks like he passed out . so buckle up he will be back in no time .

oda making look like alliance in dire situation by doing this is shit in my opinion and x drake ,i don't know why oda made x drake standup at this point ,dude literally took shigan from CP0 and down again. Like some speculated. X drake is still at tobiroppo level :josad::josad:

lol how was it King when he was conscious after the fight . And the drug makes you suffer twice as much did you conveniently forgot what Chopper said a few chapters ago?
How do we know he was conscious? He was seeing death something you'd only really do if you weren't conscious.

No other external person seen Zoro conscious.

This is why you people are shallow. Poison is even more devastating than this. But poison doesn't break walls or anything. You people masturbate to number of rocks broken or destruction of houses to measure attack which is honestly pathetic. Borobreath destroyed a castle but did it KO anyone of note? You people look like a fool always trying to drive an agenda.
i'm comparing physical attacks vs physical attacks. not physical vs poison, and not physical vs element.

king attacks are far more devastating than kaido's club smashes.

Luffy being out makes you all look like clowns you are - remember that base Luffy is top tier, equal to Kaido. :myman:
You can run away from ZKK but you cant hide. Not even Zoro's death can stop ZKK.
man you are dreaming you know for sure that is just Oda's excuse to make Luffy awaken. Zoro is unconscious and Luffy will not lose that way for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.