How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I have an argument because current Kaido hasn't clapped current Luffy fairly.

Lik once again living in the past to try justify present debates how disingenuous are you. Story is clearly showing us Kaido can't 'clap' current Luffy without decoy yet you read that as Kaido beat Luffy fairly.

No wonder you see ZKK as a fact you're batshit delusional and should be locked away somewhere

:gokulaugh:
Except he clapped him in the face a couple of chapters ago with a Ragnarok. :saden:
Luffybros, go do something else in your lives, leave power scaling to people who know how to do it. :rolaugh:

Lik once again living in the past to try justify present debates how disingenuous are you. Story is clearly showing us Kaido can't 'clap' current Luffy without decoy yet you read that as Kaido beat Luffy fairly.

No wonder you see ZKK as a fact you're batshit delusional and should be locked away somewhere

Dude why you talk with that extremist?:smart::kailaugh:

You told me he wont lose last week too and here we are. :myman:
Zoro is coming to take Kaido's head off, you can bet your life on it.
you have misunderstanding what i mean lose, i mean completely i even said that Luffy might get while eyes or lose temporarily so he has his awakening triggered. what i said will not happen that Kaido will be able to go down. I even said that is gonna be Luffy vs Luffy againt which means Luffy will not be able to fight for a moment and then stand up awaken with a new power so can finish Kaido off.
What i know for sure you are celebrating too soon and you know it, since we all know Luffy's losing conciousness does nothing to him he just get up stronger it happened already 3 times and every damn time he got stronger, first time he used CoC in his unconscious state, and knew he would need adCoA so he trained it, second time he realised that Kaido can infuse his club with CoC haki so he could use it too , third time he was able to use VOA in his unconscious state and talked to Momo, this time he will get awakening and maybe advanced his VOA more. either way Kaido will not go down and ZKK became impossible to happen than ever before.

Dude why you talk with that extremist?:smart::kailaugh:

Regardless of your opinion of any other character this chapter can we all agree on one thing.

L Drake is trash. Said he wasn't going to go down empty handed and trash managed to go down with less than he had when he said that. What a clown. This is Coby's superior fuck not looking good for Coby.

L Drake should do the honourable thing and get hit by Fujitora's Meteor and just go extinct

you have misunderstanding what i mean lose, i mean completely i even said that Luffy might get while eyes or lose temporarily so he has his awakening triggered. what i said will not happen that Kaido will be able to go down. I even said that is gonna be Luffy vs Luffy againt which means Luffy will not be able to fight for a moment and then stand up awaken with a new power so can finish Kaido off.
What i know for sure you are celebrating too soon and you know it, since we all know Luffy's losing conciousness does nothing to him he just get up stronger it happened already 3 times and every damn time he got stronger, first time he used CoC in his unconscious state, and knew he would need adCoA so he trained it, second time he realised that Kaido can infuse his club with CoC haki so he could use it too , third time he was able to use VOA in his unconscious state and talked to Momo, this time he will get awakening and maybe advanced his VOA more. either way Kaido will not go down and ZKK became impossible to happen than ever before.
Post automatically merged:

Regardless of your opinion of any other character this chapter can we all agree on one thing.

L Drake is trash. Said he wasn't going to go down empty handed and trash managed to go down with less than he had when he said that. What a clown. This is Coby's superior fuck not looking good for Coby.

L Drake should do the honourable thing and get hit by Fujitora's Meteor and just go extinct

Kaido needing a distraction to hit Luffy leans into our argument.

Ask yourself why did Oda need Luffy to be distracted to take him out.

If you do 1 + 1 and get 2 like most sane people do you get the answer because Kaido can't beat current Luffy fairly.

However using Zolotard logic you do 1 + 1 and get 5555 your answer is LuFfy GeT nEgGeD while writing fanfiction about ZKK because that's as close as you'll get to it

:ihaha::risitameh:
Tell me why did oda write 5 supernovas, scabbards, Yamato needing to wear kaido down of Luffy was capable of 1v1 while fresh? Ohh that's right because Luffy couldn't

Kaido needing a distraction to hit Luffy leans into our argument.

Ask yourself why did Oda need Luffy to be distracted to take him out.

If you do 1 + 1 and get 2 like most sane people do you get the answer because Kaido can't beat current Luffy fairly.

However using Zolotard logic you do 1 + 1 and get 5555 your answer is LuFfy GeT nEgGeD while writing fanfiction about ZKK because that's as close as you'll get to it

:ihaha::risitameh:
Tell me why did oda write 5 supernovas, scabbards, Yamato needing to wear kaido down if Luffy was capable of 1v1 him while he was fresh? Ohh that's right because Luffy couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.