How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
you have misunderstanding what i mean lose, i mean completely i even said that Luffy might get while eyes or lose temporarily so he has his awakening triggered. what i said will not happen that Kaido will be able to go down. I even said that is gonna be Luffy vs Luffy againt which means Luffy will not be able to fight for a moment and then stand up awaken with a new power so can finish Kaido off.
What i know for sure you are celebrating too soon and you know it, since we all know Luffy's losing conciousness does nothing to him he just get up stronger it happened already 3 times and every damn time he got stronger, first time he used CoC in his unconscious state, and knew he would need adCoA so he trained it, second time he realised that Kaido can infuse his club with CoC haki so he could use it too , third time he was able to use VOA in his unconscious state and talked to Momo, this time he will get awakening and maybe advanced his VOA more. either way Kaido will not go down and ZKK became impossible to happen than ever before.
Luffy blew his chances, he lost 5 times. Nothing for him to get in this fight.
He isnt even 30% of Kaido. If 3 Luffys lined up, one after another, they wouldn't beat Kaido.
It is time for Monster Samurai to reclaim the stage. :finally:

Hit by Ragnarok then started matching Kaido with AdvCoC hits exactly my point Lik living a chapter behind.

You got stuck didn't you on chapter 1013 you refused to believe Zori was told to leave the roof

:milaugh:
I thought you said Kaido needed distraction to hit Luffy? What happened? Talking shit again? :rolaugh:

I have an argument because current Kaido hasn't clapped current Luffy fairly.

Lik once again living in the past to try justify present debates how disingenuous are you. Story is clearly showing us Kaido can't 'clap' current Luffy without decoy yet you read that as Kaido beat Luffy fairly.

No wonder you see ZKK as a fact you're batshit delusional and should be locked away somewhere

:gokulaugh:
Dude why you talk with that extremist?:smart::kailaugh:

Tell me why did oda write 5 supernovas, scabbards, Yamato needing to wear kaido down if Luffy was capable of 1v1 him while he was fresh? Ohh that's right because Luffy couldn't
Luffy isn't exactly fresh either. It became a 1 v 1 the moment Luffy and Kaido started fighting 1 on 1.

Otherwise you could say Zoro vs King wasn't one on one because King fought Marco. Sanji and Queen wasn't one on one because Black Maria beat Sanji and Queen was hit by Chopper etc.

Making excuses like that is weak.

Luffy defeated again????????????? Let me guess once Luffy gets back up he is going to declare "he is definitely going to beat Kaido and I will be king of the pirates" for like the thousandth time this arc.

And doesn't Luffy have future sight? Why isn't he using it vs Kaido? Don't tell me that stupid "he can't use it all the time" crap.

And it looks like Kaido is going to get the Katakuri Flambe treatment, as someone is going to distract him too soon and he is going to get hurt.

I am soooooo bored with these fights especially Luffy.

He isnt even 30% of Kaido. If 3 Luffys lined up, one after another, they wouldn't beat Kaido.

I thought you said Kaido needed distraction to hit Luffy? What happened? Talking shit again? :rolaugh:
To hit current Luffy.

1013 Luffy isn't the same as current Luffy who's more experienced in AdvCoC

Are you dumb? Because this genuinely proves you're living in the past chapters to try powerscale lmao what a clown

Luffy being out makes you all look like clowns you are - remember that base Luffy is top tier, equal to Kaido. :myman:
You can run away from ZKK but you cant hide. Not even Zoro's death can stop ZKK. :goyea:
let's see where you will go if ZKK doesn't happen. That dude is literally is in coma and we don't have anything about grimreaper stuff but still you want to make ZKK argument .

i still remember what happened
i know that you yourself don't believe what you say dude.
i still remember what happen after 1013 ZKK fans were so excited and said not it is time for ZKK lol either you are just trolling or you are really live in your own dream world. do you really think Luffy's fight will end like that?

Rookie oden got distracted after Leaves scars on kaido meanwhile Condom.weakling got oneshoted without doing a SHIT :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Imagine how fuking weakling is Luffy compare to Rooftop broken bones Zoro and Rookie Oden :kuzanshut::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.