How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Indirect attack from a mile away, factually weaker than any direct attacks Luffy took from Kaidou, and still couldnt hold more than 1 sec? Really awful.
I want the same copium you are taking.

he was still weaker than Kaido at that time so Kaido could do it at the time, this time Kaido needed someone to distract Luffy so got land a hit :D if Luffy was that weak , Oda would not go all the way and make his get distracted.
You do understand that panel happened in 1037? Like 4 chapters ago? :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thats factually wrong since Kaidou was not serious at all thus giving free hits. Also blocking an indirect attack from a playing-around Kaidou, for 1 second, cant be your excuse to downplay Luffy can it
Not serious wouldn't ask meme if she could even perform the move
It's not arguable
Nothing kaido done even 1 percent of hakai
Luffy is fodder which is why he can't even beat a nerfed kaido

Wtf you are talking? Zoro is blocking/tanking everything unlike Luffy.
Zoro was blocking a fraction of Hakai, an indirect attack, from non-serious Kaidou, for 1 second, before Law teleported him, and still got broken bones. Luffy was tanking, a serious Drunken Bagua Kaidou, without anything except complaining that he's hurt. Too much difference.

You already said. He lost 5 times. He is weak.

WG wants him eliminated because of his DF bullshit awakening that will make him top 1. Or because he will awaken Kaido maybe...
Captain doesn't need to be the strongest or even strong in a crew. Look Buggy. Teach wasn't the strongest when he got Shiryu.
well i think just like other Zoro stans you are delusional, Luffy lost against the strongest creature while he is growing in strength you expected Luffy to win from the get go? are you sure you know how a Shonen manga works?

Look gag...and what told you he ain't strong?.....

Headcanon only zoro fans make themselves.....
He is gag. His gag is about jot being strong but being a coward. Similar to Usopp.

Dude Shiryu was close strength to Magellan that neg diff Teach crew. Not only him. Shiryu had a huge gap over Teach. Maybe with Gura they were equal but I would still put Shiryu above him until 3rd DF or ACoC.

Not serious wouldn't ask meme if she could even perform the move
It's not arguable
Nothing kaido done even 1 percent of hakai
Luffy is fodder which is why he can't even beat a nerfed kaido
He said himself he wasnt serious, so no he wasnt serious. Kaidou's only nerfed from fighting Luffy, not before, sincehis powers declined and couldnt lift Onigashima properly.

I think that showing Kaido and Luffy enjoying this battle so much has really paid off dividends for Kaido being so disappointed in the outcome once more.

It does a good job recontextualizing what has been a fairly meat head battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.