How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri got surprised by Snakeman first attack but didn't stopped him to use FS. What is your argument?
he just didn't understand how it works and he used his FS to solve the problem, in case of the CP0 guy , how FS would solve anything Luffy is surprised why a man is there and obviously someone who would like to interfere in his fight and attack him.

Me neither. Actually none of the 9 shitbards and their Lord Loden:seriously:
Momo is inevitable...the one who brings dawn to the world....:kayneshrug:
I think only Oda loves them :risitasad:

Its not that hard to make a little boy likable. Just take little Zoro as an example he was already badass even at 8 years old.

Speaking of which this is possibly the kid who is gonna play young Marimo for Netflix...

He definitely has the Zoro swagger :steef:

I can already tell that the girls in Junior High, High School, and College are never gonna leave him alone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

didn't katakuri distract by the fact that luffy seen his true face? did katakuri notice flampe? did katakuri notice snakeman attack first?....when will people understand that nothing in one piece is sure shot ...
So you are saying Luffy snankeman is on the same level as the CP0 attack? So CP0 attack is as fast and powerful and ellusive and tricky as snake man?????????????? USE COMMON SENSE!

Lol

He literally trained for Luffy sake, even Mihawk reaffirmed it. Zoro’s cock is drilled so far up ur face u can’t read
Oh no Some one reading 2 piece with Condoms 2d Dick in it

"You need to get train by me so You can defeat me" ?

No way you so much addicted to gay things my man. Buts its ok beign gay but addicting to it getting worse

:milaugh:

We literally know nothing about what distracted means, was it something CP0 said, did he attack Luffy too? even with Future sight focused on Kaido he could still grace or hit Luffy so I don't see why someone else jumping in WOULDN'T have an impact.

If CP0 waved his hands around and Luffy got sucker punched then Luffy definitely fucked up but if he's getting attacked by 2 people and one of them is a Yonko he had some parity with then it's a different thing.

I think only Oda loves them :risitasad:

Its not that hard to make a little boy likable. Just take little Zoro as an example he was already badass even at 8 years old.

Speaking of which this is possibly the kid who is gonna play young Marimo for Netflix...

He definitely has the Zoro swagger :steef:

I can already tell that the girls in Junior High, High School, and College are never gonna leave him alone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Momo development is good...he made a significant impression since the raid...but the momo upto that part was pathetic....

just because one have FS doesn't mean one can topple everything . You can see that from katakuri fight itself . Even though luffy used FS but he dodged flampe's attack but katakuri didn't even realised it until he saw flambe. So Luffy can only dodge one attack. I don't think it's just simply distarcted by cp0 guy. Let's see after the chapter comes out.
FUTURE SIGHT DOES NOT LET YOU SEE OTHER INDIVIDUALS! That is just regular observation haki. Future sight lets you see the future NOT if Flambe is starring at you!!! Go learn!

Anyway moving from the topic, x drake is as shit as at this point. I don't know why oda taking two panels or a page just to get x drake defeated again. Is it to show that drake will not standup until the end of wano arc or what?

Luffy ain't done shit
Kaidos nerfed from the gauntlet of multiple fighters he's done
Luffys hit him over 100 times and done nothing
Oden almost killed him after one attack
Yamato: Kaidou's powers are weakening? Yea its only since fighting Luffy. Kaidou also confirmed that he was serious only when fighting Luffy.

No Oden didnt almost kill him, Kaidou didnt even go hybrid let alone Drunken Bagua back then.

We literally know nothing about what distracted means, was it something CP0 said, did he attack Luffy too? even with Future sight focused on Kaido he could still grace or hit Luffy so I don't see why someone else jumping in WOULDN'T have an impact.

If CP0 waved his hands around and Luffy got sucker punched then Luffy definitely fucked up but if he's getting attacked by 2 people and one of them is a Yonko he had some parity with then it's a different thing.
Then why would KAido attack him if he knows CP0 is helping him? If it is a 2 v 1 and Kaido still attacking Luffy then that destroys teh whole character of Kaido vs Oden.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Are you expecting people here to practice patience and exhibit nuance? :kobeha:

So you are saying Luffy snankeman is on the same level as the CP0 attack? So CP0 attack is as fast and powerful and ellusive and tricky as snake man?????????????? USE COMMON SENSE!
You need to use common sense first who is making conclusion based on cut line spoilers....this thing happened after Luffy switched to boundman...let scans or full summary come to discuss what exactly happened...nonetheless, the point is FS is not omnipotent...you people either expect 1 or 0 for every power....that is the main issue....

Enma is a nerf. It uses Zoro owns haki but he has to slow down or the sword will use all of it at once and shrink his arm. Nothing implies that Enma is a power up.
CoC Haki okay he unlocked because of Hakai. But he was nerfed by Enma all that time as well. He just could fight 100% once he understood he should give Enma all his haki. Still he was nerves because Enma sucks haki anyway. Makes no sense this sword being power up.
it is not a nerf. it is a power up with draw back like G4, G4 sucks Luffy's haki too, and you would not call that a nerf either, it is really surprising how being a fan makes people lose rationality .
without Enma Zoro would not have been able to win against King or to cut Kaido.
he had to let Enma sucks his haki to make those achievements, how could you call it a nerf?
we should call G4 a nerf too?

Hahaha haha.
Yonkos were serious. Remember that Luffy was there and didn't even tried to block Hakai.
Zoro blocked much more than 1 sec. Only his conversation with supernovas until they ran from impact zone and Law teleport Zoro was easily 5+ sec. I would say even 10. But that is not the case. Zoro blocked without ACoC. Luffy is tanking with ACoC. Luffy already knocked out 3 times this raid while Zoro not even once.
Kaidou himself said he wasnt serious but you said he was serious. Luffy didnt even need to block Hakai if he can tank Ragnarok without any damage like in 1010. Kidd said Zoro blocked Hakai for 1 sec, 1 moment, directly contradicting you here. If you just wanna downplay Luffy from this spoilers then know that Zoro is in a much lower position.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You need to use common sense first who is making conclusion based on cut line spoilers....this thing happened after Luffy switched to boundman...let scans or full summary come to discuss what exactly happened...nonetheless, the point is FS is not omnipotent...you people either expect 1 or 0 for every power....that is the main issue....
Same thing I told @Raughtale :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.