How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said to talk about FS....even with FS, Katakuri couldn't sense snakeman attack to show that FS is not omnipotent....that doesn't equate snakeman to cp0...where did you learn your maths?..
Because it is SNAKEMAN! Snakeman is very fast, ellusive, and tricky. Does CP0 have the same move like that????? No! Even wiout spoilers I can tell you Cp0 has no attacks in the same category as snake man! If Katakuri wasn't able to sense Luffy gum gum pistol than you are right BUT this is SNAKEMAN! It is understandable why Katakuri wasn't able to first see snakeman in future sight because that is how ellusive and tricky snakeman is.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Luffy’s mythical awakening still happening, it’s just a matter of when. Hopefully after a Kaido/Rocks flashback.

"At the end of the chapter, CP0 boss appears and Luffy got distracted. Kaidou brutally hits Luffy.
Kaidou is completely shocked, his expression is heartbreaking when he sees that the same thing that happened with Oden has happened again."

lol no wonder he wants to kill himself
dodgy wins against oden now luffy

cp0 boss is so fucking dead.

Kaido will question the guy and will understand why the WG wants to kill Luffy, so he will be sure that Luffy is Joyboy. so i am pretty sure the CP0 guy will not be able to touch Luffy he might make the attempt but just what happened to old hag Kaido will kill him, after that Luffy will stand up again this time with his DF awakened.

Luffy "this is my final gear fourth"! Then gets distracted and defeated. Luffy is definitely defeated. We don't know how yet, but he is definitely defeated.
And he'll still get up and win with Awakening or something else. It doesn't matter. Luffy isn't going to lose his arc fight while everyone else wins.

I've only said this a 1000 times with Kid/Law/Big Mom too

Status
Not open for further replies.