How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i know he is going to get back up and that is why I hate it. Luffy is going to get back up for the fourth time! It is boring! And i know Luffy is going to win at the end but that is not the issue. it is HOW Luffy is going to win that is so shitty.
if kaido won like this
then its shittier
so what are you really complaining about.

- Luffy changes to “Boundman” form and uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Over Kong Gun”. Kaidou uses a new attack too called “Hourai Hakke”.
Luffy will literally use any attack but KKG :seriously:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
well for me it is the end here , we can discuss it again in one or two chapters since in this chapter there is no conclusion let us make a deal if Luffy loses completely and doesn't stand again i will take the L gracefully otherwise you take it. i will take the L too if ZKK happens , otherwise you take it.
I dont take Ls in Zoro's arc, not possible. :goyea:
Luffy never in Zoro's league, he wont suffer broken bones from a mere wind Kaidou sent his way from a mile away lol.
Copium sure is nice, mr top tier base Luffy. :myman:

When is Kaido saying he wasn't serious? He said he didn't fought serious 1v1. Hakai wasn't 1v1.
And is a lie anyway since he was serious against Big Mom too.
He said a moment not a second. Again just the conversation they had took 5s.
And Luffy got knock out hy Ragnarok. What you mean without getting hurt? He can't block Hakai. Period.
Why the heck must he be serious in Hakai if BM said that Kaidou literally played with his food? Makes no sense at all.

Leak summary
- L Drake emerge from defeat to stab cp0 boss, while cp0 boss counter with shigan
- other plotline
- cp0 boss distract luffy

L Drake plot so far in wano arc =
1. Loss by sanji kick and can't find him (weak obsv haki)
2. Loss by Bleeding after see nami's body
3. Help law escape
4. Loss Beaten no match to basil hawkins, who's who, queen (while marco fought queen & king / zoro fought BM & kaido)
5. Beat 1 numbers
6. Can't beat an already slashed by zoro apoo
7. Loss to cp0
8. Emerge and loss again to cp0 boss

The cool character design doesn't keep up with his achievement..seems only have dino durability as strong points..

Considering his peer supernova luffy, kid, zoro, law has done..
man durability is not his strong point here because if you see the hits took by any supernova took including apoo. drake atmost took damage as much as apoo because we can't ignore the fact that drake has a sneak attack by who's who and queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.