How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou's new 3 modes: 1- spoiled mode(like a spoiled brat i guess) 2- idk(but from what i found it's a person who likes alcohol and sweets equally, it could be thief mode too but i doubt it since it makes no sense) and 3- Slaughter mode

Luffy was going to lose the gear 4th so he used a second over kong gun, Kaidou says hourai and goes to attack him but the cp0 intervenes using tekkai(we don't know if cp0 used tekkai as an attack against luffy or used it to defend against Luffy's attack, someone asked the leaker in 5ch so maybe we will get the answer soon).
Kaidou remembers the moment when Oden got distracted and Luffy completely eats Kaidou's attack

I skipped what the leaker is talking about after he says the first 2 modes because without context i don't understand what is he talking about. He even said that about the tekkai but didn't say how is it used against Luffy there are a few descriptions pretty vague.

Oh and the title is Kaidou's line this chapter
"Luffy completly eats Kaidou's Attack" does it mean he get hitted hard or he literally eat it like Crackers soldiers?

Thats so wrong. Once Luffy loses his g4, he would still be able to fight as how he fights on base form. The heck you want Luffy losing. 😂 Fucking insecure fans. Only boundman uses too much haki. Not snakeman. Hes obviously controlled it by now.

Luffy was going to lose the gear 4th so he used a second over kong gun, Kaidou says hourai and goes to attack him but the cp0 intervenes using tekkai(we don't know if cp0 used tekkai as an attack against luffy or used it to defend against Luffy's attack, someone asked the leaker in 5ch so maybe we will get the answer soon).
So Luffy was losing, don´t matter if he got distract or not, I doubt that second Over Kong Gun would finish him.
In fact Luffy will awake his df and even hurt Kaido later more, also if Kaido really has awakening, he is far from getting finished.
Sound like this event happen to give Kaido character more development.
Kaido would win that clash, with or without the CP0 guy.
Happy to at least know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.