How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido aint a copy of Kata drop it please....:josad::seriously:
Im not saying he is, but your argument that kaido dont Care Just makes 0 Sense.

He does Care. It does bother him. It was LITERALLY showened. LOL. Even back then, and now again.

I dont think kaido Will stabb himself or something like that...but i do see him kiling the Cp0 Boss and letting luffy rest while he wipes out the rest of the Aliance.

Thats where i think Denjiro role Will play out longside marco and maybe Yamato and Jimbe together.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Expect more than gear 5. It'll be Joyboy awakening. I don't know how it will happen. But some huge revelations on the way.
Yeap. I expect Kaido to go down to a legendary awakening. Just thought it'd happen soon. But it looks like we might be going into Kaido/Rocks/God Valley flashback first.

Last edited:
the world's strongest fraud
why the fuck does he care so much about a 1v1 all of a sudden :seriously:

Dont try to find a reason. Oda is reckoning Kaido just to make him a copy of Kata.
Kaido introduction when he faced Kidd should tell you what kind of guy this man is. He used a snitch to find out about Kidd to backstab the new generation. But hey people in this forum are saying that Kaido is a very honorable character that care about title and 1v1 like Katakuri.

And they say I create my own headcanon about Kaido....this people read 1 chapter but forget 100chapters....:josad:
Post automatically merged:

80% of kaido's words are lies.
:kata:

B

Ballel

Dont try to find a reason. Oda is reckoning Kaido just to make him a copy of Kata.
Kaido introduction when he faced Kidd should tell you what kind of guy this man is. He used a snitch to find out about Kidd to backstab the new generation. But hey people in this forum are saying that Kaido is a very honorable character that care about title and 1v1 like Katakuri.

And they say I create my own headcanon about Kaido....this people read 1 chapter but forget 100chapters....:josad:

Pretending Kata ever cared about honor.
He was retconned too

right, kaido is a lying scum who had oden fooled for 5 years, lied to king untill king just gave up.

i don't trust a word coming from his mouth.

the clowns who trust him are as dumb as oden.

One of the core narratives of Wano is face defeat and stand up, I don't know why, but it's more than obvious that it is the crucial narrative.

Otherwise it makes no sense that Luffy was defeated countless times.

Oda intended to do this. He must have a crucial reason.

Death and afterlife + Defeat that's the core of Wano.

look they are saying I am bringing headcanon about Kaido personality cuz doesnt fit the narrative that this new chapter is showing us.
Sad, but hey they think Kaido is an honorable guy:josad::seriously: that care 1vs1 fight and look after new title:milaugh:-

Why I am still reading this manga.....a yes just to see ZKK:kuzanshut:
Better drop now then :kobeha:

Nope.

No, None here Said kaido is honored, dude. Just what his doing with wano itself shows he is a Monster that dont care for shit.

The context of oden and Luffy fight are TOTALLY DIFERENT of him being a terrible person.

Kaido DOES CARE for HIS 1v1 for selfish reasons, not because he is honored,but HE DOES CARE. He cares because when he finds someone that can fight him equally he does have interest on It, he Said It before, that he is looking for death, and fighting people that can being him that IS almost like a fetish for him, no Wonder he wants tô bring tô the whole world the biggest war.

Kaido caring for Fair fights against worthy oponents does have NOTHING to do with his moral in other subjects. Like i Said, hes no katakuri, his reasons are ALL selfish.

weird shit, luffy can sense a guy far away from him approching the fisher island princess but cant see CP0 in a moment in which all his senses are at the top cuz is having a super challenge... try to make sense of this bullshit manga.....still no excuse someone with advcoo can predict the future and that power is nonsense....
Did you skip the Katakuri fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.