How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue scarf>>>>> Mikasa’s red scarf.
Annie > Mikasa

Every time someone mentions that retarded girl I'm forced to say this
Post automatically merged:

There is a subtle difference between Kaido and Katakuri, which was the point of this chapter(and Kaido's line).

Katakuri in the same situation stabbed himself as some way to settle the score

But in Kaido's case, he believes "the winner has no excuse", which explains why he didn't mind killing Oden even after knowing he got the drop on him unfairly, and the same situation happening with Luffy now
Damn man Katakuri even more goated then i initially believed he was
:goyea:

Cp-0 boss will just skywalk to somewhere else or luffy gets back up
Its not Impossible.

But i really think kaido Will murder Cp0 Boss.

What makes me even more confidente of that IS the lack os Denjiro in many chapters while the other scabbards were shown and Marco lack of doing something greater.

These 2 Will have great moments, oda was not hiding Denjiro for NOTHING.

I do think Denjiro, Marco and maybe even Jimbe and Yamato Will fight kaido while luffy can do It.

And i do see kaido also kiling Denjiro and even março and luffy going crazy and awakening his fruit.

Marco cant be in the final war again, is Just top repetitive. His plot ends HERE.

Another proof WG don't want to get rid of the Lonkou, they're literally having one of their man assist a Lonkou
These useful idiots only exist because they're allowed to.
A rookie is a bigger threat to the WG than the WSC
@Extravlad
Shanks' kneeling before them wasn't enough proof that the Yonkou only exist because the Gorosei allows it? They don't care about right or wrong, they want things to be the way they are.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Should we consider each of Luffy's rounds as a separate character considering that the only reason he is coming back is others keeping Kaido busy and make that into 17-18 people that Kaido fought? 3-4 of those are separate Luffy rounds. :myman:
The Grandmaster is called as a soldier to save the day once again and allow Luffy to eventually recover once again :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.