How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

it's also pretty painful that kaido literally mocked oden, roger and whitebeard for being honourable, and considers their trusting nature a weakness/softness.
that might give some insight into kaido's WSC portrayal.

kaido wanting to be like oden is a very interesting thought, maybe he's too hard on yamato because she's more of an oden than he is.
Aye thats some great points there too! Kaido really seemed embittered by betrayals too and thus cynical of trusting others. Ironically he partnered with Orochi for 20 years though, someone as two faced, scummy and cowardly as him too, but we still don't know how and why they met, why Kaido came to Wano and how and why they are working together too. Kaido was probs impressed by Orochis DF too ofc. I'm surprised he didn't kill Orochi for it, instill a far more competent Shogun in his place and have someone on his side who he trusts to eat the Orochi DF instead.

Kaido reminds me of Crocodile with the cynical attitude and trust issues, Croc was like that with Baroque Works and such. He showed more of it at Impel Down and Marineford too I think? Refusing Doflamingos request to work together for example? His hatred of WB even too?

Fanart ofc but this is so fucked up lmao:

I've always felt Kaido being so cynical is a sign of trauma and heavy loss, like he lost someone close to him, maybe his own race/people, family, friends or Yamato's mother even. Maybe he was close to her and her death was traumatic for him. There's also how he values Xebec and how his death affected him too? He also took in Page One and Ulti and adopted them after their father was killed too. Maria and Jack are also identical to Yamatos age (Maria 1 year older) so he knew Maria and Jack since they were very young too?

Yamatos hair colours are very peculiar too, I wonder if her DF is affecting it or not or did her mother have multiple colours in her hair somehow that passed on to her?

Hahahaha yep, the irony! Thats why he looks down on Momo too, he must think Momo is so pathetic compared to Oden and then ironically his own daughter idolises Oden so much and wants to be him entirely and not like her own father instead. Kaido must feel immense shame deep down.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
fixed it for you:cheers:
Bro, you can fix it all you want. It still doesn't change the fact that Luffy needed adcoc to fight the WSC and Zoro needed the same power up against a YC1:goyea:

Nerfed Kaido my ass. He basically came out and said he only got serious against Luffy and his haki is currently on a different level according to Luffy meaning all those love taps from the Novas and Scabbards did nothing but tickled him:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.