How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the back hahaahah cp0 bunch of pussys

Drake please die you suck

Luffy will get up. Kaido will attack cp0 but Luffy will get him first

Kaido will look surprised and he'll cry of happiness.

Luffy awakend his devil fruit in the little time he was out.

Cp0 sees that and tells gorosei they only made it worse by trying to kill luffy.

Just wait guys just wait

Q: About Luffy's damage

A: From panels we don't see Luffy's face, just him saying "Kugh"
The panels should give us an idea how much damage Luffy took i can see an epic come back from him in the next chapter like when Luffy kept on fighting with a hole in the stomach in WCI, this time though Kaido probably won't be nerfing him like Kata did.
He will take out the frustrations on the CP0 boss lmao rip

G

Gorosei Informer

If he gets awakening now then what does he get for BB?

Nah, no awakening this arc.
The Almighty Bankai Resurrection Volstandiig Bayron Mode Sage of Six Sails Super Saiyan God Blue Rose Ultra Instinct and whatever the fuck else.

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Seriously though, given how BB is completely DF themed so far especially with his 2 and maybe 3 DFs in future, Awakening would be most fitting vs him as Luffys awakening could counter the Gura Gura too, shock absoprtion and what not.

Although I really wanna see Luffy beat down BBs reliance on DFs with sheer haki mastery/supremacy too.

From the back hahaahah cp0 bunch of pussys

Drake please die you suck

Luffy will get up. Kaido will attack cp0 but Luffy will get him first

Kaido will look surprised and he'll cry of happiness.

Luffy awakend his devil fruit in the little time he was out.

Cp0 sees that and tells gorosei they only made it worse by trying to kill luffy.

Just wait guys just wait
I think we get Kaido's flashback before Luffy gets up again

I mean you can apply that to
-Fishman Island
-Punk Hazard
-Dressrosa
-WCI
-All of Wano

The only arcs that don't feel stretched out are ZOU (perfect length) and Reverie (too short) and these are probably the 2 arcs that no one would put in a "worst arcs list"
Wont even mind 100 chapter arc's, but for them to work you have to make readers interested and engaged in shit, not with chapters stalling for Luffy's chapter 1000 moment, Tama chapters, mundane scabbard plotlines that have shit payoff and fake tension.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What Momo is doing is entirely different. He can't create flame clouds the size of Kaido.

Point being that the flame clouds are "magical", an ability of Kaido's fruit so the clouds do the lifting not Kaido exerting strength and stamina to keep the objects on the clouds in the sky.
considering it's confirmed lifting the island uses his stamina then it obviously affects him phisically.

Status
Not open for further replies.