How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth. Kid and Law are nowhere near the actual top tiers, Low top tiers at best with their stamina-restricted awakenings.
I hope you mean Kidd and Law in 1v1s cause the Kidd/Law team washes any Low Top Tier in 2v1, since they are Low Top Tier themselves.
They obviously can't beat Mid Top Tiers or High Top Tiers in 1v1, but I don't think @Trafalgar_D_Law was implying that.

Lmao let Law do something in a 1v1 first without needing somebody to hold his hand and walk him through.
Lol Ztards always butthurt over Law superiority, I love it!!!! Tho I quoted ur comments on a team situation. So this butthurt response completely irrelevant statement. But feel free to Cry more for us tho lls
:suresure:
And this is how the Admirals react when they are sneaked unlike Big Meme who you are forced to wank now that Law fought her lmfao
Good thing Laws shown “solo reaction speed, an defensive abilities to deal with Akainu offense. Aswell as Kid assign being extremely helpful in restricting akainu ability to attack in the first place. But u keep on ignoring there abilities to create ur dumbass narrative, nobody buying lls
reaction speed, an barrier capable of dealing with the force of hybrid Kaido. On top of shambles dodging. But sure there totally helpless when B list Admirals attack
:seriously:
The truth. Kid and Law are nowhere near the actual top tiers, Low top tiers at best with their stamina-restricted awakenings.
if u couldn’t bring ur self to not acknowledge there low top tier individual. Why be stupid enough to suggest there nowhere near top tiers?? Are u that butthurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.