How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol Ztards always butthurt over Law superiority. I quoted ur comments on a team situation. hence this butthurt response a completely irrelevant statement. Cry more for us tho lls
Read my previous post again, this time with your eyes open.

Subconscious Yanker cope now that Big Meme turned out to be utter shit. Law and Kid get absolutely bodied by any Admiral in a 1v1.
-
Good thing Laws shown “solo reaction speed, an defensive abilities to deal with Akainu offense.
Lmfao, another sneak attack when Kaidou lunges at Zoro who was cutting Prometheus.

Aswell as Kid assign being extremely helpful in restricting akainu ability to attack in the first place.
Akainu simply melts whatever he's assigned to and frees himself.

reaction speed, an barrier capable of dealing with the force of hybrid Kaido. On top of shambles dodging. But sure there totally helpless when B list Admirals attack
Reaction speed when Kaidou is going to attack someone else, in this case Zoro who was cutting up Prometheus. Nice try though, but nobody's buying this bullshit.

if u couldn’t bring ur self to not acknowledge there low top tier. Why be stupid enough to suggest there nowhere near top tiers?? Are u that butthurt...
I said they were no where near the Admirals in a reply to a retard who thought Law and Kid are individually equal to an Admiral each. Atleast read what someone writes before quoting them lol.

Read my previous post again, this time with your eyes open.

-

Lmfao, another sneak attack when Kaidou lunges at Zoro who was cutting Prometheus.

Akainu simply melts whatever he's assigned to and frees himself.

Reaction speed when Kaidou is going to attack someone else, in this case Zoro who was cutting up Prometheus. Nice try though, but nobody's buying this bullshit.

I said they were no where near the Admirals in a reply to a retard who thought Law and Kid are individually equal to an Admiral each. Atleast read what someone writes before quoting them lol.
Law tards have no arguments besides their headcanons , mfs are coping cuz Law is seen as King of sneak attacks whilst in a 1 vs 1 his ass gets clapped

Why is it so hard to understand that Kaido not being the final villain doesn't mean he isn't the strongest?

Not even the rubber boy's potential awakening will be enough to put him down. Kaido's defeat will be the result of 18+ characters fighting him, with the green-haired monster samurai delivering the final (fatal) blow. Think about all the effort required to put him down. Kaido is a monster.:crazwhat:
Luffy's future opponents can be weaker than Kaido, he will simply need less help against them. :risitameh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But I see both Kidd and Law having a decent shot with Issho to be honest, and likely with Ryukugyu too, as of now.
Ehh not really imo. Scaling Issho off of his Dressrosa feats/anti-feats is as logical as scaling Kid solely based on the rooftop when it's clear both the characters were holding back the full extent of their abilities. He still gets the benefit of the doubt based off his portrayal as an Admiral. Maybe if he turns out to be underwhelming when he actually goes all out, the talk about him not deserving the benefit of the doubt can be brought up.

Eitherway, even based on current feats - Fujitora casually displayed an Island wide gravitation and COO feat with the rubble in Dressrosa. Is a blind swordsman with insane mastery over COO and a powerful Paramecia. Don't see Kid or Law pushing him past mid-diff, just like the case with the other Admirals.

Ehh not really imo. Scaling Issho off of his Dressrosa feats/anti-feats is as logical as scaling Kid solely based on the rooftop when it's clear both the characters were holding back the full extent of their abilities. He still gets the benefit of the doubt based off his portrayal as an Admiral. Maybe if he turns out to be underwhelming when he actually goes all out, the talk about him not deserving the benefit of the doubt can be brought up.

Eitherway, even based on current feats - Fujitora casually displayed an Island wide gravitation and COO feat with the rubble in Dressrosa. Is a blind swordsman with insane mastery over COO and a powerful Paramecia. Don't see Kid or Law pushing him past mid-diff, just like the case with the other Admirals.
Disagree on the mid-diff, more like an high-diff imo, but is a fair argument.
I'm saying that they have a better shot cause Fujitora himself seems to be a glass cannon (for the Top Tier standards I mean) so if Kidd or Law menages to create a couple of openings and actually land the heavy artillery on him, they both have a realistic chance of winning.
It's a if anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.