How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
doffy vs law was mostly a 1vs1 and the guy got destroyed (let not forget that Law was prepared to face Doffy yet lost badly).
Law perfect for a team fight, not that efficient in a 1vs1 situation:kayneshrug::myman::milaugh:
In defense of Law. He got beat up in a 1v2 against Doffy and Fujitora first and then after some attacks(or just 1 not sure) along side with Luffy against Doffy and Trebol they had a brief 1v1.

In defense of Law. He got beat up in a 1v2 against Doffy and Fujitora first and then after some attacks(or just 1 not sure) along side with Luffy against Doffy and Trebol they had a brief 1v1.
I never see 2 people tagging at the same time against Law, show me a panel?
Like for example Kid&Law vs Mom
Nah Law lost the fight in a 1v1 situation in which doffy didnt even bother to use his best shot.

Tell me if it's usual to expect zoro getting the same PU as Luffy in the same arc.
Haki is a common thing between them. And Zoro was already ahead of Luffy on it except for CoC. So the usual thing would be Zoro unleashing CoC during post timeskip(or during his trainning) and ACoC at the end of the arc or at another one. Wano is so big that considering just 1 arc wouldn't be fair. Wano is an arc with timeskip when we had that?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And Kid coats his metals in CoA.
Burden of proof of that statement is on you.

Punk Gibson and Punk Rotten arms are probably coated with COA, I'll give you that. Besides, the argument is about whether Sakazuki can melt his way out of being Assigned to a building or a structure. Kid can't imbue a random building with COA and Assign Sakazuki to it at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.