How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burden of proof of that statement is on you.

Punk Gibson and Punk Rotten arms are probably coated with COA, I'll give you that. Besides, the argument is about whether Sakazuki can melt his way out of being Assigned to a building or a structure. Kid can't imbue a random building with COA and Assign Sakazuki to it at the same time.
Simple he can Assign the building to Sakazuki after imbuing CoA.

I know that still show me a panel in which both tag law at the same time like Law&Kidd vs Mom....I remember a panel in which Fuji sent 3 meteors that hit the area there is no much more about that confrontation..:josad::suresure:
3 Meteors? I remember only one. Doesn't matter if Oda focused on that fight or not since Law was made to be defeated in front of Luffy's eye and not like BM was.

3 Meteors? I remember only one. Doesn't matter if Oda focused on that fight or not since Law was made to be defeated in front of Luffy's eye and not like BM was.
in any case, Law lost clearly in a 1vs1 situation vs Doffy.....there is no excuse that can hold for that. In any case, Law is very OP still a team fight bring the best out of him. 1vs1 situation are not the best for Law as we saw in the past.

in any case, Law lost clearly in a 1vs1 situation vs Doffy.....there is no excuse that can hold for that. In any case, Law is very OP still a team fight bring the best out of him. 1vs1 situation are not the best for Law as we saw in the past.
My only point was that Law first suffered from a 1v2 battle when Doffy was fresher when they had 1v1.

When luffy first got oneshot by kaido, we should have expected that kaido was going to go down with plot armor bullshit

Oda made luffy winning the fight more believable cause of kings haki coating, now luffy is defeated again

Never seen a protagonist get folded so many times in 1 arc Bruhh

Status
Not open for further replies.