How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beg Meme cuckolds are the easiest to trigger, WSM fled from Marine scrubs. :cheers:
Your disgusting perverted vocabulary is proof enough of the fact that you didn’t even get a real education.

Your desire to see OP characters play with others like sex dolls is proof you are a creep IRL.

In fact, your absurdly irrational hate over a particular fictional character who takes men and throws them away must be because of the fact that no women will ever even want to look at a basement dweller like you.

Get away from me you disgusting incel. :kidwat:

Your disgusting perverted vocabulary is proof enough of the fact that you didn’t even get a real education.

Your desire to see OP characters play with others like sex dolls is proof you are a creep IRL.

In fact, your absurdly irrational hate over a particular fictional character who takes men and throws them away must be because of the fact that no women will ever even want to look at a basement dweller like you.

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
he is the camera man :kobeha::kobeha:

Post automatically merged:

:snoopy:

100%
It's the same copium debates we used to have in 2015

"B-but gamma knife and birdcage nerfed Doffy!!!"

is the same argument as what Kaido fans are saying nowadays

Of course both sides ignore how Luffy himself took on multiple people, got beaten to a pulp multiple times and how the main villain in both cases acknowledge that it's a fair 1V1 fight
Fair 1 vs 1? And you believe this?

If the author says that Luffy thinks green is blue, will you also say so? Or will you call Luffy stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.