How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the earlier short summary clearly overexaggerated things really looking forward to the panels this is looking like brutal fight everything we lacked with BM oda is delivering here in abundance lol
Everything what Oda mess up with BM, we getting with Kaido.
Had a run of fighting 15characters, tank lot of attacks, beat anyone right and left.
Spamming nonstop adv CoC, has even fucking future sight, have unique fightstyle at top of his hybrid form and at top he probably has also awakening. Everything what Oda make wrong with BM, he did it right with Kaido.
As BM fan im pissed, but I also see, if now Kaido even show awakening, it kinda proof that Oda saved lot of abilites from Bm for later in Elbaf(I know people dislike it).

Awakening Kaido is the real deal
Luffy awakened his df: "Finally I can beat Hybrid Kaido!!"...
Little later Kaido: This is not my final form:

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Luffy is the MC bro he gonna win no matter what. The wishes from the Wano citizens will reach him and yeah the legendary awakening that Gorosei afraid about will pull through
Oh right i forgot about the wishes. It will be a great moment when those balloons reach luffy and kaido.
Kaido will be reading them out loud while lauging at them and luffy will get furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.