How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to take that angle, it looks even worse for the potency of Zoros attack that someone actively using future sight saw the attack and still didn't take any extreme measures against it.
Kaido raised his club.

We can see effects on Kaido club, zoro repelled Kaido club swings and landed Ashura.

Btw the main point is Zoro landing Ashura against an FS user.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah man she been taking souls for decades
Make her non fat like her prime
Use haki more
Have a tsunade like healing factor cause of decades of souls should give her like 1000s of years of soul power to use
Use acoc
Be a better swordsman with napoleon

And shed be fucking insane
She should've had a lot more going on for her tbh. I see your point, I'm just commenting on what she showed us.

The biggest upset is that she didn't turn Onigashima into a giant homie itself.

If Luffy awakens his fruit in the next chapters, then what's even left? I don't really get why Oda is seemingly throwing everything in Wano, including exploring conqueror's and maybe even fruit awakening even though we're yet to focus the plot on the first conqueror's user in the series and the only person with two fruits. I mean, I can pass conqueror's because Oda has built (not good enough, but well) a theme on it throughout Wano, but do we really need to explore fruit awakening now?

Also, how will Kaido handle Luffy's potential defeat here? I can see him just waiting for him to recover, maybe he will give him the hour Oden was granted?

If he has also awakening(most like will counter against Luffy awakening) then Kaido vs everyone in wano like many predict could really happen. I mean this dude is clearly a beast with his drunken mode, that even Snakeman with speed+FS can´t fight him back, that Boundman with even a hit of Over Kong Gun, couldn´t knock him out.
Drunken Kaido is too much, if he even has awakening and combinate it with his Drunken mode, game over bitches...

I think @Paperchampion23 kinda already said it, Luffy villians always kinda got such threatment, Kaido even more special.
If BM was Luffy enemy(will happen Elbaf, im sure she didn´t fought all out and will have awakening left), her performance would be also far better. It duo she fighting Kid and Law and not face Luffy....
Yeah I know as BM fan seeing how Kaido rocking and then looking back to BM performance, yeah im kinda jealous since BM could at least get the same threatment...
I'm putting my money back on the Momotaro parallel happening against him. The blast breath reached Momo and Yamato, and Momo should be able to sense Luffy passing out, so that would motivate them going up there to save Luffy, and Marco isnt really doing anything and might decide to go check how things are going up there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.