How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this almost 2 years ago:

Ya'll don't make it easy to try and stay positive lol.

I think Wano is the point Oda has been trying to get to for almost the last 8 years. Its why fights have been offscreened through WCI especially, and the Strawhats have received minimal "growth" periods (save for like Luffy and Usopp in DR). Here, Oda has been slowly introducing Kaido's crew (we may even get more info this chapter) and reintroduced Big Mom's whole crew for a reason. NOW is the time to spend 50+ chapters dealing with 2 Yonko and their respective crews.

I think it will happen and it will be satisfying, but:

1. Prepare for the Yonko to lose, as every villain
2. Prepare for some Enies Lobby level of powerup the main characters gain to win in their respective matchups.

If thats "disappointing", then I REALLY don't understand what half of you want from this Manga. Yes, I hope its a brutal, slow crawl to victory this arc. It needs to be brutal and long just so we understand the effort takes to taking these people out.

This chapter finally delivered on that brutality. This is gonna be a slow, painful chug for Luffy to win. He WILL get his major powerup. It's clear from this that G4 and AdCoC are not enough. It's slowly coming together in a big way

( I was totally wrong about BMs crew being relevant though lmao)

Bullshit, he was scared shitless of hyriu kaen.
Zoro got 30 mfers quoting me on copium:gokulaugh:
funny :D scared more like surprised since he sensed Oden something he killed him :D he was not scared of Zoro more surprised of Oden's presence. when i think there is no way that Zoro's fan will be more delusional but the prove me wrong there is no ceiling for their delusionality

Thats what I'm pointing out. At no point with the SN did Kaido demonstrate FS nor does Oda even hint at it even a little.
I agree in this one, it seems like Kaido only used it when his opponent is worth for a ulitmate attack?
The thing is, Kaido with FS had such a speed to dodge easily Snakeman+FS...
Kinda also proof that Kaido would not go ahead and take Primebeard or Rogers attacks, he would try to dodge it.
With his speedfeat, he should easily be able to dodge Scabbards or Supernovas...
Dude is truly a beast.

I think we might get confirmation about its original name through the Cp0 guy, when Luffy finally awakenes.
Likely that Luffy himself will never know it's not the rubber fruit, cause I don't see Oda ever changing the "gomu gomu no mi"- prefix.
But wouldn't there be some kind of suspicion if Luffy ends up having a totally different body than usual? I mean, at some point - if the theory is true - there should be a certain thought like that: "Wait, is that even normal how my rubber body behaves?"... but on the other hand, it's Luffy we're talking about, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.