How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wouldn't there be some kind of suspicion if Luffy ends up having a totally different body than usual? I mean, at some point - if the theory is true - there should be a certain thought like that: "Wait, is that even normal how my rubber body behaves?"... but on the other hand, it's Luffy we're talking about, lol.
Yeah should be, if he ends up turning into stuff like latex or some, but I myself do not buy one bit into that theory, so... :pepelit:
But yeah, the possibility of an inner monologue is definitely there, but who would he talk about it to? It's really difficult to tell. Logically speaking he could only get verbal confirmation from that Cp0 guy or not?
I'm really eager to see how that plays out

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Luffy was blitzing him the whole time he tanked all attacks willingly he just complained for the first time that attacks really hurts and got serious and went using FS, Oda went all they way and made it clear that Kaido is using FS to understand Luffy's attack nature just like Katakuri did. but before he took every damn attack thrown at him because he didn't care about dodging in Zoro's case too , he was just surprised that Zoro's attack was able to cut him and thought about CoC being involved. he talk attack from every single one of them it seems willingly from Zoro too. if he cared to use FS luffy could have caught on that too but Kaido never used it. and he only recognized one person as strong and that is Luffy. Zoro's best attack merely draws blood from him he didn't even move for an inch.
Luffy did never display an attack that would blitz him as efficiently as Asura did to my knowledge, except maybe for some Snakeman stunt.

funny i thought i would not like if Kaido was having the over hand but i admit i liked him being more powerful than i thought before having more powerful modes , FS , and even imitating Luffy's attack.

It also might be what Oda mentioned before about "I'd planned for about half of the supernova to be defeated in the New World already". Oda probably didn't plan for him to be a massive battle threat from the start. I dunno, we'll see how it goes. But I agree he's been unnecessarily turned into a punching bag.
I remember hearing about that, and though I hope it's not the case due to Drake having future story relevance, but perhaps you're right about him not being a powerhouse like quite a few of the WorstGen already are. Maybe that's just boring to have them all as massively powerful.

But yeah, I agree. We just have to see how it turns out in the end.

I think @Paperchampion23 kinda already said it, Luffy villians always kinda got such threatment, Kaido even more special.
If BM was Luffy enemy(will happen Elbaf, im sure she didn´t fought all out and will have awakening left), her performance would be also far better. It duo she fighting Kid and Law and not face Luffy....
Yeah I know as BM fan seeing how Kaido rocking and then looking back to BM performance, yeah im kinda jealous since BM could at least get the same threatment...
Yep I'm glad you understand it, so many idiots on this forum and other places don't seem to understand at all.

If Big Mom fought Luffy then Oda would have shown a lot more from her but because she was fighting two characters who are not Straw Hats, Oda didn't really care that much for the fight and didn't really care about showing that much from Big Mom as a fighter.

It's not just only Luffy, even Zoro and Sanji's fights against King and Queen had more focus than Kid and Law's fight against Big Mom.

Why? Because Zoro and Sanji are Straw Hats, meanwhile Kid and Law are just side characters.

Unfortunately Oda isn't going to give side character fights as much focus as the Straw Hat fights, look at how he treated Inu vs Jack and Neko vs Perospero.

Also you are right about Luffy's villains getting special treatment, because Kaido is fighting Luffy and because Luffy is the main character that means Oda is going to give a lot more focus to Luffy's fight but also give a lot more focus to the villain fighting Luffy.

Look back at the WCI arc when Luffy fought Katakuri, Oda focused so much on Katakuri because he fought against Luffy and now it's the same thing here with Kaido.

As for Big Mom, again the problem isn't that she is a bad fighter but that Oda didn't really care about focusing on her as a fighter because she was fighting two side characters.

Why else do you think I wanted Luffy to fight Big Mom because I knew that if she fought anyone else, then Oda wouldn't have given her that much focus as a fighter.

Oda is giving so much focus on Luffy's fight against Kaido meanwhile if you look back at Kid and Law's fight against Big Mom, a majority of it was off screened and when he did focus on the fight he didn't really have Big Mom or even Kid do a lot more.

It seems like he just wanted to rush through Kid and Law vs Big Mom, just so he can get to Luffy's fight against Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.