How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Kaidou is shocked and upset for CP0 boss' appearance, but he can't stop. In that moment, Kaidou remembers when he hit Oden 20 years ago (these memories are from Kaidou's point of view). Oden and Luffy faces are practically the same.

In an AMAZING final double page (for me, one of the best in all One Piece) Kaidou brutally hits Luffy with his kanabo using Color of the Supreme King Haki. “Hourai Hakke” hits Luffy's body directly (Kaidou's kanabo hits Luffy's body like a mallet). Luffy can't defend himself thanks to CP0 boss distraction. CP0 boss manages to move away just in time, so the blow did not hit him.

Kaidou's expression after hitting Luffy is heartbreaking, he is completely shocked. Luffy is badly injured and bleeding a lot. Chapter ends with this sentence from series' editor.

“Emotions are mixed...”
Man…50 chapters ago, this would have been REALLY impactful…but now…

This whole mythical DF stuff is clearly a giant asspull

Luffy was legitimately intended to have the gomu gomu no mi. If not there's no other reason why he would be immune to lightning.
He never turns into actual rubber, an inorganic substance, whether he uses his ability or not, so he's always made up of flesh and blood and there's always liquids full of ions running through his body, so he cannot be an insulator anyway.
It honestly never made much sense, independent of the recent reveals.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Your proof that I'm so mad is I'm using secondary languages I can speak and understand lmao

take a walk and hold the L, nobody likes Big Mom and it bothers you for some weird reason

Ok mr.garbage can thats enough out of you. I can start throwing out insults in my own native language as well but we both know that it means nothing. Your insecurity has been laid bare and you can't handle it.

I love a character thats disliked by most people. If i was insecure I wouldn't be here putting up with constant shit talk. I lived through WCI. Anything after WCI can't phase me anymore.

Hopefully, for other non waste disposal Kidd fans, I hope that Kidd gets great feats and rids himself of the unwarranted hate he gets. Thats the difference between you and I. I love a misunderstood and hated character but can empathize with others who get similar treatment. You just lash out at what you think is an easy target and low hanging fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.