How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaido looks a lot better now after this chapter. :usosmug:
So far, I was respecting his WSC title while being disappointed by his performance, aside from tankiness.
However, the last thing I imagined is that he would be capable of fighting in dragon form, at high speed...
Throw in FS on top of everything and he has a decent skillset even tho he doesnt seem to use it often.

I might even have to dethrone Zoro as #1 and place him after Kaido but I will see to that after we see how Kaido fares against someone as capable and dangerous as Zoro. Looking good against Luffy isnt much of an achievement but on paper, he is looking much better now. Luffy also confirmed that he would have gassed out one attack later... This guy isnt good enough to wear down even an exhausted Kaido... It is getting ridiculous at this point, his damaji is still mosquito level...

I feel like he can't easily dodge Snakeman but he should to some extent 🤔 Luffy will really have to find a combination of power and velocity if he craves to defeat the monster.
probably, but it seems kinda impossible at this point, because luffy already got AdvCoC and a zenkai boost after his last defeat, and now he's completely out of strength, as we know awakening operates on large amounts of stamina which luffy lacks at the moment.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
1) do your poll.

2)for all we know BM/Kaido only sparred neither going all out.

3)if it was aCoC Kaido would have said "only a handful of the strongest can use it " to Zoro.
But he only say it towards Luffy .

4)The BM wank lord is trying to wank shame someone.
Seeing how she is down makes you want the rest share the cope ...

Anyways,
:myman:
Yes, lets do a poll of how many people that can say with a straight face that before this chapter that Kaido has FS.

I'm shaming you because your attempt at wank is utterly pathetic and shameless. It's banal and completely predictable hence why it's annoying. I can at least entertain original wank even when it's absurd. It's tiring because everyone with a brain knows that this is what you and other Zoro fanatics were gonna try to do and you do so shamelessly.

Anyway, good talk.

if I were to guess what would happen in 1043, I guess it will be something like this.

The title will have something to do with the balloons the people of the capital are sending up. We learn that Joyboy is supposedly chosen by fate and Kaido states that if Luffy was defeated, even if it was via interference, then that means fate is not on his side and that he isn't the real Joyboy.

Kaido prepares to execute Luffy. We cut to Momo, who senses Luffy is about to die and tells Yamato, who tells Law. Kid and Law use their powers to send the remaining bombs to the rooftop while Luffy is teleported to safety by Law.

We will then probably see some panels of Kaido fighting everybody on the live floor overlaid with dialogue from the people of wano. We learn that one of the ancestors the wano people are praying to was the Sun god(which parallels to emperor Jimmu being the descendent of Amaterasu).

Yamato is carrying Luffy around the live floor as Kaido beats the shit out of everybody else. Then Kaido faces off against yamato again, yamato gets pounded and just as she's about to have her face caved in, we see Luffy begin to awaken and onigashima start to shake. The chapter ends and break weak.

Ok mr.garbage can thats enough out of you. I can start throwing out insults in my own native language as well but we both know that it means nothing. Your insecurity has been laid bare and you can't handle it.

I love a character thats disliked by most people. If i was insecure I wouldn't be here putting up with constant shit talk. I lived through WCI. Anything after WCI can't phase me anymore.

Hopefully, for other non waste disposal Kidd fans, I hope that Kidd gets great feats and rids himself of the unwarranted hate he gets. Thats the difference between you and I. I love a misunderstood and hated character but can empathize with others who get similar treatment. You just lash out at what you think is an easy target and low hanging fruit.
Poor Loo is just really salty that not only Law performed way better than Kid but that Kid didn't even defeat(knocked out) Big Mom.

No wonder he's being so salty and crying like a sad clown.:risitasad:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
probably, but it seems kinda impossible at this point, because luffy already got AdvCoC and a zenkai boost after his last defeat, and now he's completely out of strength, as we know awakening operates on large amounts of stamina which luffy lacks at the moment.
Indeed I called it. Oda must have Zoro assist his captain or else he will make a mess in all likelihood.

Status
Not open for further replies.