How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tyki_Mikk
In Demon Slayer, do you remember the fight against Kokushibo?

Gotouge the writer for Demon Slayer had side characters fight him, despite fighting some side characters. Gotouge gave so much focus not only to the fight itself but also to Kokushibo.

Meanwhile Oda doesn't seem to care about side character fights, he either off panels them or he rushes through them.

i think he does, if he chose to not use it, then there's definitely a reason behind it.
Dude, he wasnt using 90% of this shit in the rooftop fight. He just wants to enjoy fighting as much as he can.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido sends Big News Morgans 1 billion berry monthly to keep his title. It is why he does arm deals with Orochi and CP0
If he spares eh Cp-0 you might be onto something bro 👀

It really seems like Luffy was about to finish Kaido. Same thing as Oden. He brings down Zooan Kaido and then goes for final attack

(2) Oda is literally mirroring this scene. Luffy downed Dragon Kaido after eating Boro breath, and was about to go for the finisher
Dude what are you talking about, I think you mixup things because of you been blind of anger that all your points got debunked.
Luffy was not about to finish Kaido, just read the spoilers.
He hit Kaido with Over King Gun but Kaido casually stand up and hit Luffy and almost knock him out of G4, then Luffy was attacking him again with OKG, the situation is complete different to Oden one where Kaido was lying down(anime change it later but what ever).

Read these lines:
While they talk, Kaidou prepares another “Bolo Breath”, but Luffy attacks first.

Luffy: "“Over Kong Gun” (Supreme Monkey King Gun - 覇猿王銃 (オーバー コング ガ ン))!!!!"

Luffy hits Kaidou's jaw with a powerful punch. Kaidou's “Bolo Breath” explodes in his own mouth. After the attack Kaidou falls to the ground, Luffy runs towards Kaidou to attack him again.

Luffy: "Not yet!! Hah...
I must continue as long as I can use “Gear Fourth”!!"

Suddenly, while Luffy prepares his next attack, Kaidou (in hybrid form) attacks him at full speed. Luffy is surprised.

Kaidou : "“Hourai Hakke” (Thunder Cannon Bagua - 咆雷八卦 (ほうらい はっけ))!!!!"

Kaidou blows Luffy with an upgraded version of “Raimei Hakke”. Luffy falls to the ground with his eyes blank and begins to expel steam from his mouth. However, Luffy covers his mouth preventing “Gear Fourth” is disabled.
The chapter continue after that, Kaido was fast up and counter Luffy, casually tanked Over Kong Gun.
So how you come up with Oden compare who is in total different?
Kaido tanked one Over Kong Gun, a another one wouldn´t do the matter either, Luffy is about to fight with awakening since neither Boundman or KKG adv CoC version was enough. So...
:kuzanshut:

In a way, Kaido is right about the citizens of Wano because they are passively relying on the alliance, and samurais to help them. If they wish to be free they have to take matters in their own hands.

I am glad Oda did not forget Ivankov's words

Correct. I missed the part where Kaido was called a god because of his abilities.
You know where to find Lunarians called gods. :goyea:
And besides, we will see what he can do in 2nd round vs Zoro. Will he manage to do as much as King did? :milaugh:
Kaido would trounce King so badly he would be unable to join him for their nightly BDSM sessions.
Post automatically merged:

In a way, Kaido is right about the citizens of Wano because they are passively relying on the alliance, and samurais to help them. If they wish to be free they have to take matters in their own hands.

I am glad Oda did not forget Ivankov's words

The strong live and the weak die.

Status
Not open for further replies.