How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I believe someone stated that the reason why we didn't see haki being used during the Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight is because that fight was more about a devil fruit battle.

Which is actually true because during the battle, all three of them were using their devil fruits to fight each other.

Meanwhile Luffy vs Kaido is an all out brawl along with haki being used.
Yep, It would be pretty boring if both fights were just Haki fests. Even though it leaves the fandom of the BM vs Kidd + Law fans somewhat dissatisfied since Haki has been made such a big deal all arc.

kinda sad to see X Drake done dirty like this but thinking about it a bit more, that probably would have meant Brook probably getting slaughtered and Robin getting massively injured/kidnapped if not for Apoo/X Drake running into the CP0 Boss and Maha. So i guess I'm happy for that?
That's another way to think about it and it is sad on Drake's part since he has fans like a good bit og other characters, but it definitely makes sense as Brook would have been destroyed to get TO Robin.

They would be left him for dead and simply taken Robin. Apoo and Drake were the distraction they needed as well as Izo, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.