How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido looks a lot better now after this chapter. :usosmug:
So far, I was respecting his WSC title while being disappointed by his performance, aside from tankiness.
However, the last thing I imagined is that he would be capable of fighting in dragon form, at high speed...
Throw in FS on top of everything and he has a decent skillset even tho he doesnt seem to use it often.

I might even have to dethrone Zoro as #1 and place him after Kaido but I will see to that after we see how Kaido fares against someone as capable and dangerous as Zoro. Looking good against Luffy isnt much of an achievement but on paper, he is looking much better now. Luffy also confirmed that he would have gassed out one attack later... This guy isnt good enough to wear down even an exhausted Kaido... It is getting ridiculous at this point, his damaji is still mosquito level...
Damn, so this chapter once again put the Zoro haters in their place.

They said Zoro should have hit Kaido with his Flying Dragon Blaze but his attack was too slow. Now, the manga just proved to everyone that he is and can move fast in his dragon mode.

is that really the case? i still have my doubts i always thought Luffy will meet Shanks as an equal or Luffy being little bit weaker but if he get a power up that can defeat this Kaido and in Luffy's state if Shanks is weaker than Kaido he will not be able to combat against Luffy but i am really sure Shanks has some powers there like the fastest in one piece or the best haki user that could still above Luffy's we will see.

I just wanna see all out Unohana animated and also hell Unohana. I think the post Shippuden books give Sakura very strong portrayal that Kishi never could in the manga.
We'll just need to be patient, that Kenpachi battle will be legendary. Yeah unfortunately Kishi completely fucked up Sakura after a very promising start into Shippuden...

Status
Not open for further replies.