How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
In most shounen, as the fight goes longer they get willpower boosts. They also show progressively stronger moves, and OP works very much the same way.
Agreed, that doesn't excuse the Zenkai boosts factor that I talked about. F.ex, post TS Boundman was the exact same thing as the Boundman which clashed against Kaidou in Act 1. It doesn't get magically stronger by tiers as the story progresses.

Most of RT5 have been holding back and that they actually have significantly stronger attacks they don’t want to show yet. Law/Kid already know they have awakening, BM aand Kaido have not shown everything.
Never said they didn't. I agree with you on this.

The other guy also said it best, Kaido is like a Kenpachi character. He gets stronger with bloodlust and he still haven’t shown his trump card.
Whether it's bloodlust or not, we do agree that Kaidou is using his higher end moveset right now with Shuron Hakke, which is the primary reason he got stronger. Not because of Oda "zenkai boosting" or "plot".

Before CoC Luffy couldn't do anything, Zoro could, after CoC Luffy still can't do anything against nerfed Kaido, CoC Zoro?
Editor's note: a swing capable of killing a dragon in one go. :milaugh:
😂😂 What makes you think a coc zoro would amp him so much to fight the current Kaido? Yamato had mastery of coc it doesnt mean shit. There will always be levels to this. Youre dreaming. If at his level before enma helped him release his coc he struggled against a yonkou commander, he wouldnt do shit against the current emperor.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Half a TB had Zoro on his ass
This is an amped Kaido now
Zoro before TB:

Zoro after TB:

He flipped him and didn't even knock him out. It was two TBs used in a row so it wasn't half the attack. It's a swinging attack, you can't hit two people who are not even close by with one swing. Again, I understand the need to downplay but at least use common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.