How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy fighting a clean 1vs1 against Akainu vs The gangbang fest thats been happening against Kaido who’s still bodying everyone and everything thrown at him.

Somehow those two instances are equal in Vlad’s eyes.
Depends on how strong Luffy will be when he fights Akainu. Given how close we are to the end-game battles, Akainu wouldn't look much better than Kaido like the usual future opponents but he's bound to look better.

Foh. Akainu would trash the scabbards and would trash the rooftop as well. 😂😂 Youre really proud of that when he tanked two quakes then he bodied revo officers, beat warlord and fought wb commanders after that. Kaido didnt receive as much damage as that in the rooftop.
Was KO from two punches from deathbed WB

Your disgusting perverted vocabulary is proof enough of the fact that you didn’t even get a real education.

Your desire to see OP characters play with others like sex dolls is proof you are a creep IRL.

In fact, your absurdly irrational hate over a particular fictional character who takes men and throws them away must be because of the fact that no women will ever even want to look at a basement dweller like you.

Get away from me you disgusting incel. :kidwat:
Is that how much i hurted you RinRin disingenuous worshipper? The irrational hate is deliberately lying about BB fleeing from CP0 in fear, where he attacked someone much stronger in first place. That simple conclusion is too difficult for the average chimpanzee brain of a RinRin follower. :crazwhat:

Luffy fighting a clean 1vs1 against Akainu vs The gangbang fest thats been happening against Kaido who’s still bodying everyone and everything thrown at him.

Somehow those two instances are equal in Vlad’s eyes.
There is stronger pirate king pirate fight akainu which same pirate king Luffy would beat kaido 10/10 victory because he is stronger than wano version after beating Blackbeard who is even stronger than kaido in future.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Is that how much i hurted you RinRin disingenuous worshipper? The irrational hate is deliberately lying about BB fleeing from CP0 in fear, where he attacked someone much stronger in first place. That simple conclusion is too difficult for the average chimpanzee brain of a RinRin follower. :crazwhat:
:beckmoji: Watch your fucking mouth. Also calling people Apes is my schtick.

Status
Not open for further replies.