How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Haoshoku was also a Zoro boy as well but retired. Tell Bogard and the others to make me a mod. I'll be the greatest and most unbiased mod ever (except when it comes to Linlin slander. Thats getting a ban 100% of the time)
Hao likes Zoro but his favorite is Law. He wouldn't mind Zoro in the back for Law. I am sure you'd make a fine addition to the team; you're definitely more qualified than me. So I'll be sure to bring up your name the next time we'll be recruiting. But trust me, you'll deeply regret your decision from day-1.

Take a break, man. You're kinda not being yourself.

Damn Luffy actually lost. From the full summary he sounds supremely fucked if you ask me. No way he is waking up from that. Unless what the Gorossei have been hinting at about his fruit kicks in
in my opinion luffy comes back again. But kaidi using FS is areal suprise. Now we can easily know why oda wanted luffy to have FS. But i should say the CP0 guy is pretty efficient

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Hao likes Zoro but his favorite is Law. He wouldn't mind Zoro in the back for Law. I am sure you'd make a fine addition to the team; you're definitely more qualified than me. So I'll be sure to bring up your name the next time we'll be recruiting. But trust me, you'll deeply regret your decision from day-1.

Take a break, man. You're kinda not being yourself.
:neesama: TAC is the bar right? If I measure up to TAC I should be good? :milaugh:

Also for all the shit i've talked about you, you're a very cool headed and fair mod even if I think you're a Zoro wanker. I don't think I can maintain an even head like that. If I smell hostility, I reciprocate in kind and sometimes, in greater magnitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.