How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Doffy tanked red hawk too and Kaido has been hyped to be wayyyyy stronger than previous villains

Oda needs to stay consistent with his scaling
I don't see the correlation. Red Hawk is weaker than G3 attacks while KKG is strongest known attack from Luffy. The difference is heaven and earth when you consider the Haki boosts Luffy received.

I don't see the correlation. Red Hawk is weaker than G3 attacks while KKG is strongest known attack from Luffy. The difference is heaven and earth when you consider the Haki boosts Luffy received.
Red Hawk finish off Hody, so Oda had Doffy tank it

same shit here, Kaido tanks Luffy strongest attack to show the huge gap between enemies. Even with AdCoC

I think Kaido will be defeated in a team battle.
Remember odens prophecy said the members of the WG would defeat him not just Luffy.
Luffy will get the final hit in of course.
And Luffy wont even use his devil fruit to beat someone stronger than Kaido. That is how overpowered Luffy is.

We know that there is a level of CoC abive coating. Roger; Garp and Shanks have it.

Luffy will get it. Like I said CoC is thr strongest power in the manga.

It allowed Shanks to send kaido packing and state his demanda at marineford.

Base Luffy without Gears pushed kaido to hybrid form.

Last edited:
Cope however you want supreme fucking kong gun was no sold while asura left kaido shaking and huffing and talking about how the wound will remain with him.
Swordsman are fucking hax:risitavirus:
Sworrdsmen are not hax lol, if anything they are nerfed. This is n not a samurai or Berserk like manga. Or just name a single kill from Zoro or a good swordsman to a worthy person, there is not a single good kill from Zoro. Even Apoo walked off Zoro’s attack while the CP0 boss would have killed Apoo if not for Apoo’s CoA , so the finger sharpness of a high-level CP0 fighter has more lethality than Zoro. Kyros never killed Diamanté , Dellinger survived Hakuba , and so on

I get this is not a Beeserk manga but Zoro doesn’t have a single good kill lol.

man, just no, that little tiny scar never made Kaido shaking and huffing lmao go reread 1010 which I had to do to check your claim, it’s fucking false coming from a Zorofan of course, who would have thought lol :josad:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Neste ponto, você não pode colocar Kaido abaixo de Barba Branca e Roger para ser honesto. Revestimento CoC de alto nível, FS, barreira Haki, + sendo um Oni com uma mítica fruta do dragão. Não vejo nada que coloque WB/Roger em outro nível.
Prime Whitebeard
  • Busoshoku Haki "basic": Showed coating against Roger(Coa).
  • Busoshoku Haki "advanced": No Acoa (Ryou), no barrier use.
  • Kenbunshoku Haki"basic": High level (Ace flash back), but was never said to have the ability to see the future.
  • Kenbunshoku Haki"advanced": He doesn't have it.
  • Haoshoku Haki "basic": Has Coc.
  • Haoshoku Haki "advanced": Has Adoc.

Currently Kaidou.
  • Busoshoku Haki "basic": It has a coating monstrous according to LAW.
  • Busoshoku Haki "advanced": possibly barrier,destruction is still uncertain..
  • Kenbunshoku Haki"basic": It has the basic CoO.
  • Kenbunshoku Haki"advanced": It has the advanced version of CoO which we call FS.

Movement stats Kaidou versus Prime Whitebeard :
  • Speed Of Movement: Kaido is faster.
  • Attack Speed: Kaido is faster.
  • Speed Of Reaction: Kaido is faster or are the same.

Durability And Resistance:
  • Durability: Kaidou.
  • Resistance: Kaidou.
  • Recovery: Kaidou
  • Physical Strength: Kaidou.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sworrdsmen are not hax lol, if anything they are nerfed. This is n not a samurai or Berserk like manga. Or just name a single kill from Zoro or a good swordsman to a worthy person, there is not a single good kill from Zoro. Even Apoo walked off Zoro’s attack while the CP0 boss would have killed Apoo if not for Apoo’s CoA (which shows te lethality of fingers of CP0 over Zoro). Kyros never killed Diamanté , Dellinger survived Hakuba , and so on

I get this is not a Beeserk manga but Zoro doesn’t have a single good kill lol.

man, just no, that little tiny scar never made Kaido shaking and huffing lmao go reread 1010 which I had to do to check your claim, it’s fucking false coming from a Zorofan of course, who would have thought lol :josad:
You are expecting people to be killed in a childrens manga? Theres something wrong with you.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Prime Whitebeard
  • Busoshoku Haki "basic": Showed coating against Roger(Coa).
  • Busoshoku Haki "advanced": No Acoa (Ryou), no barrier use.
  • Kenbunshoku Haki"basic": High level (Ace flash back), but was never said to have the ability to see the future.
  • Kenbunshoku Haki"advanced": He doesn't have it.

Currently Kaidou.
  • Busoshoku Haki "basic": It has a coating monstrous according to LAW.
  • Busoshoku Haki "advanced": possibly barrier,destruction is still uncertain..
  • Kenbunshoku Haki"basic": It has the basic CoO.
  • Kenbunshoku Haki"advanced": It has the advanced version of CoO which we call FS.

Movement stats Kaidou versus Prime Whitebeard :
  • Speed Of Movement: Kaido is faster.
  • Attack Speed: Kaido is faster.
  • Speed Of Reaction: Kaido is faster or are the same.

Durability And Resistance:
  • Durability: Kaidou.
  • Resistance: Kaidou.
  • Recovery: Kaidou
  • Physical Strength: Kaidou.
Urouge negs in everything

RATIO

Status
Not open for further replies.