How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda - "You need to be properly calm to allow observation haki to work"

Also Oda - Gives a raging suicidal drunk FS.

:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
Kaido being able to use FS on the fly is bullshit but tbf he was relatively calm when he copied/mimicked it.
Also on this topic, I think Kaido being able to use FS is circumstantial in that he can copy techniques (i.e FS in this case) when he's in his "Thieving Drunk" mode.

*It's possible that he's able to freely use it after stealing it, but that isn't certain

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He stated that if the scabbards had the power of Oden then he would have been more than happy to die against them
Kaido believes Oden's power could kill him.

Togen Totsuka made a mess out of Kaido, big scar + white eyes + turned back in base

Luffy's OKG looks weak compared to Oden
Good for him, he has the same ap as rooftop Zoro. He turned his eyes just like Luffy did:cheers:
Now explain to us why he couldn't tank a nameless swing from base Kaido

Why do you guys take this manga so serious when Oda doesn’t even care to make Zoro have good kills as a swordsman? :suresure::seriously:
Don’t you guys always talk about ZKK lol
Tbf deaths aren’t that big of a deal. I have a lot of problems with Op and the lack of deaths are probably on the bottom of that list

Sworrdsmen are not hax lol, if anything they are nerfed. This is n not a samurai or Berserk like manga. Or just name a single kill from Zoro or a good swordsman to a worthy person, there is not a single good kill from Zoro. Even Apoo walked off Zoro’s attack while the CP0 boss would have killed Apoo if not for Apoo’s CoA , so the finger sharpness of a high-level CP0 fighter has more lethality than Zoro. Kyros never killed Diamanté , Dellinger survived Hakuba , and so on

I get this is not a Beeserk manga but Zoro doesn’t have a single good kill lol.

man, just no, that little tiny scar never made Kaido shaking and huffing lmao go reread 1010 which I had to do to check your claim, it’s fucking false coming from a Zorofan of course, who would have thought lol :josad:
Try again.

Zoro cut and scar Kaido.

Kaido body is shown to be visibly shaking after Zoro's attack in two scenes.

Here we don't see any blood coming out of Kaido nose or mouth anymore. That was before he attacked.

After Kaido attacks blood is shown to become out of his nose and mouth.
That was before he attacked Luffy.

As you can see from the manga scenes (facts) provided Zoro's attack has lasting effects on Kaido. You and others can call it a little scar, a paper cut, or whatever you want to try to downplay Zoro's strength but no other characters has caused Kaido as much damage with a single attack as Zoro has.

The only reason we don't see swordman kill more people is because Oda doesn't kill off most characters.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So is his enemy who is know as the WSC .
Like luffy had to get 2 power up just to damage Kaido .
Not sure what you're trying to say. That's something everyone knows. I said I never expected Kaido to outright tank KKG of all things from current Luffy despite the fact that I never expected him to get outclassed by G4 like many of our peers expected. I bet no one saw this coming, so I don't see why you have to remind me Kaido is not Doffy, it's not like I am talking about Dressrossa Luffy or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.