How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"WB is a living organism, and Kaido is the strongest living organism" yada yada yada, and yes that is what seibutsu means.
Shanks is a sword user and is overall stronger than Mihawk, so these titles need to be taken with a big grain of salt and the context in which they mean.

Primebeard>= Kaido or even >Kaido
Oldbeard+ Grand fleet> Kaido+Beast Pirates
Sickbeard<<Kaido
There is nothing official about Kaido's folklorish reputation.
Sasaki and King both bragged about not losing to inferior Seibutsus too

I dont understand how on earth, many Luffy opponents, by their own will, start to set for a fair fight against Luffy, and want a cclean Victory against him, while Luffy himslelf doesnt bother running from the Battlefield, cheating in battle by getting unfair rests, getting helpful interference etcc... On the orher hand, his two top opponents in New World want a fair and clean win. Remember how Luffy ran away from kata? Kidnapped his sister and tried to hit hier ? What a son a bitch. Then kata stabbed himselfl ol. Same is happening here. Luffy gets his ass beaten by kaido multiple times, and got saved by zoro(two Times) traffy crew, etc. He reloaded his Haki and protein reserves. Luffy even cheap shotted him when kaido was struggling against Yamato.

I mean kaido should be proud of his W, especially this one, where Luffy was running out of Haki anyways, so he would have been koed with or without cp0.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It’s possible, though I don’t think people realize that will likely be a final chapter thing. This is Luffy’s final setback, there ain’t no more losing after this

people will be disappointed to see Awakened kaido get packed up in 1 chapter
He is not getting packed by just Luffy tho. The SHs + Raizo definitely have something in the bag for Kaido.

This Over Kong Gun just seems like a bigger version of Kong Gun. Still not KKG size.

The Kanji for all of them states

- Kong Gun = Monkey King Gun

- Over Kong Gun = Supreme (like Supreme King/Haoshoku) Monkey King Gun

- King Kong Gun = Large/Great Monkey King Gun

Sworrdsmen are not hax lol, if anything they are nerfed. This is n not a samurai or Berserk like manga. Or just name a single kill from Zoro or a good swordsman to a worthy person, there is not a single good kill from Zoro. Even Apoo walked off Zoro’s attack while the CP0 boss would have killed Apoo if not for Apoo’s CoA , so the finger sharpness of a high-level CP0 fighter has more lethality than Zoro. Kyros never killed Diamanté , Dellinger survived Hakuba , and so on

I get this is not a Beeserk manga but Zoro doesn’t have a single good kill lol.

man, just no, that little tiny scar never made Kaido shaking and huffing lmao go reread 1010 which I had to do to check your claim, it’s fucking false coming from a Zorofan of course, who would have thought lol :josad:
I don't why people power scale things so much .
Shit is as hax , strong etc etc as Oda wants .
Like you have characters taking attacks destroying crazy shit then if Oda want fodder in next panel can hurt them with normal gun lol .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The reason why Kaido is the WSC:

We need to keep in mind that Luffy's performance against Kaido doesn't reflect how Luffy or Kaido compares to the other top-tiers. Kaido's greatest attribute is his defense and it's pretty much meaningless against current Luffy, whose attacks are 100% effective on him. Most other top-tiers don't have that luxury against Kaido, which is why he remains the WSC even after his defeat. Other top-tiers who're more offense-centric would fare much better against Luffy as they'd normally prefer to defend against or dodge attacks.
There aren't many people who can fight Kaido as effectively as CoC users.

Status
Not open for further replies.