How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What's begun? Are you blind? KKG is way bigger in size. This is just a larger KG. The name states it as well.

Oda literally only let Luffy land 1 Boundman attack, and it was on his Zooan.
Its in the name supreme kong gun its obviiusly a superior version of the one that defeated doffy.
It doesnt get any clearer than that.

@Roo a reason why I don´t believe that Kaido used awakened yet.
When it come to Luffy fights, Oda hype anything new of the enemy, when Doffy and Kata used their awakened power, Oda made it clear.
I think we will see Kaido awakened power when Luffy also used his one.

Read this comment in NF and totally agree with him:

If Kaido really has awakened power as trumpcard, I can´t imagine Luffy taking it alone down...
What you guys thought? Are this fight continue in 1on1 and end in 1on1 or do you can see a teambattle for the end?
Yeah this post is right

I thought that it was close but a serious Kaido is still too much for Luffy

Not sure what you're trying to say. That's something everyone knows. I said I never expected Kaido to outright tank KKG of all things from current Luffy despite the fact that I never expected him to get outclassed by G4 like many of our peers expected. I bet no one saw this coming, so I don't see why you have to remind me Kaido is not Doffy, it's not like I am talking about Dressrossa Luffy or anything.
No one saw what coming ?
That Kaido going tank a older attacks even with a power up ?
There still older attacks , hell we even have a power up Kaido also.
If anything people have been down playing Kaido until these last 2 chapter with him changing styles with drinking .

H

Herrera95

No one was calm? So you're telling me that everyone should be calm? The fight over if it wasnt for Zoro? You are proven wrong on panel. Luffy warned everyone first, that was the cause of Zoro being able to react and block in the first place. Killer said they couldnt dodge, but everyone shocked face was not a comparison of powerlevel to Zoro, he himself said they would be wiped out, that statement included himself. So Zoro offered himself to block thus being prepared to sacrifice himself.

The others responded accordingly and dodge from that path. Zoro block the portion/fraction he can, and Law teleported Zoro after 1 second / 1 moment block.

You said i downplay Hakai? Not at all, Zoro's feat in blocking it and sacrificing himself was great. But you are the one overestimating that feat and said "if its not for Zoro, no one would be left". You are wrong. Luffy was sure to be safe himself since he saw that from a mile away, he was shocked to see the scale of attack but also Zoro sacrificing himself.

Law can teleport so it's no problem for him at all, but theres no surprise if he's shocked as well. Again, its not a sign that Zoro is above the others, its just Oda's way to portray that Hakai is powerful.

But no, Zoro only blocked a fraction that went his way, not the whole energy. Also, Kaidou was factually playing around before Luffy so your argument about Kaidou being serious in Hakai is directly contradicted by Kaidou's own statement.

The rest is BM. Again, if you say BM was serious in Hakai, then its okay. But then, it also means that BM was serious in slashing Kidd with a named attack, only to find that Kidd has enough durability to tank it even when his head was targeted. Kidd also clashed against BM no problem in a direct contact. While in comparison, Zoro never once even tried to slash directly against BM and just chose to slash Prometheus. Putting it this way, i can even argue that Kidd's durability is way above Zoro since he dared to clash and tank BM's slashes directly compared to Zoro who was out with broken bones after being attacked indirectly.

But to respect Zoro, i wont argue that way. I just cant think that receiving a portion of Hakai (an indirect attack) is much stronger, thats if any, than clashing directly against either Kaidou or BM. And yeah its not the entire Hakai since Zoro only blocked a portion and theres an excess of energy spreading at Zoro's sides.
No one was calm. Panels are clear about that. Never said anyone should be calm. They said the fight would be over if wasnt for Zoro.

I remember Luffy being shocked but not telling anyone about it. Zoro was the first saying something.

Yonkos were shocked about Zoro blocking. Supernovas were shocked about Hakai. Again only Zoro stood up to block. Everybody just thought about running. If anybody else could do something about it they would just help Zoro. The whole teamfight was about this everyone helping each other to land attacks or dodge or preventing Kaido from attacking them.

I know understand why you say partial. He blocked full Hakai but not for good only for a moment that is way longer than 1 second. Again Zoro is not a Rap God he made a whole conversation with Supernovas while blocking it. Also I don't know why they didn't had time before if Law could just teleport everybody else in less than a second.

When is Kaido saying he was playing with his food? When is Kid tanking a slash from BM?

This Over Kong Gun just seems like a bigger version of Kong Gun. Still not KKG size.

The Kanji for all of them states

- Kong Gun = Monkey King Gun

- Over Kong Gun = Supreme (like Supreme King/Haoshoku) Monkey King Gun

- King Kong Gun = Large/Great Monkey King Gun
Cope....
It is the same size of KKG, can perfectly seen here:

Against Doffy:

Actually you are even right, the one against Kaido looks even bigger...
Kaido took a far bigger and stronger adv KKG version of Luffy..
:suresure::saden:
Dude you are legit a walking L, imagine that even someone as Drake having less Ls then you...
:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.