How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfair rests? what about unfair camping at the top of a skull dome that Luffy had to fight loads of fodder and semi-fodder to get to.
Kaido views Luffy as a near equal and wants to beat him at his strongest, not in some cheap way. Luffy didn't want to 2vs1 Kaido with Yamato either, but your downplaying didn't mention that, he even told Law to get off the roof, but you didn't mention that. Fuck you.

>saved by Zoro twice
from what? taking inferior damage to what he has proven he can tank here?
That was a 5vs2 group battle not a 1vs1, and Luffy was getting targeted by both yonko while the others could skate away freely.

When Luffy fought both yonko in G4 he gave enough time for all the others to rest from being struck by lightning, only fair Zoro should look after his captain for a short period of time, to have the audacity to claim he was going to do it then immediately have Kaido swallow Luffy, was not a good look for Zoro.
I reported your msg for insult.
Zoro saved Luffy when kaido ate him and when he was KOed and kaido wanted to finish him (zoro used ashura)
Stop defending fictional character by insulting Real people

Suddenly Luffy can fly from the bottom of Onigashima to the roof in under 5 seconds lmao
right? this manga require over 10 chapters to reach the top when Luffy & CP0 guy done it in less than a chapter acutally luffy done it in 1 page....
All that drama with Momo....look like Oda can flip anything just to make it fit for luffy :suresure::kuzanshut:.

I didn’t find much difference between Luffy’s performance in G4 for the first time and this. Yeah I know Luffy can hurt Kaido now, but seems like Kaido tanked everything and blitzed him. He even tanked KKG.

Luffy needs something new. It’s time. G4 hasn’t been working that well even against YCs, no way Oda will use it to bring down a yonko

Luffy competing against Kaidou for this long has clearly convinced me that he has surpassed BM currently. Seeing Kaidou just partying around until this point, and keep getting more and more serious with even more modes and attacks, with his haki keeps getting stronger and stronger from the moment he activated Drunken Bagua, just assured me that he gap between BM and Kaidou in close combat is quite far imo.
i mean didnt bm fought kaido for 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.