How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Obviously, Kaido is holding back, or are we'll have to pretend Base Luffy ~ his strongest form when the same Kaido ends up fighting it. It's the same as how Katakuri was struggling to land hits on base Luffy but still ended up keeping up with Snakeman.
Been saying this^

This Over Kong Gun just seems like a bigger version of Kong Gun. Still not KKG size.

The Kanji for all of them states

- Kong Gun = Monkey King Gun

- Over Kong Gun = Supreme (like Supreme King/Haoshoku) Monkey King Gun

- King Kong Gun = Large/Great Monkey King Gun
My guy's back.

it is very dynamic but I find Kaido/Luffy design to goofy for mine taste :myman::suresure:
It's not really the goofy design, imo, but rather the flow of the fight. They just tank, hit, tank, hit, tank hit, and repeat.

Luffy's best fights, like against Kata and Lucci, are both dynamic and creative. Tank, hit, dodge, hit, dodge, hit, hit, tank and many more instead of following a linear formula like Luffy vs Kaido is.

I don't think I'm alone when I say that, sadly, Luffy vs Kaido is not living up to the 10-year hype it got. It doesn't suck outright like Sasuke vs Itachi or Ichigo vs Aizen, but it is nothing to write home about either.

So I've looked into it and that's how Shuron hakke goes:

1) Laughing drunk: Bulky Kaido- stronger Ragnarok
2) Sad drunk: Dragon Kaido- All out demolition gust
3) Crying drunk: Slim Kaido- Thunder Bagua is called "Thunder bagua", but Luffy notices, that his haki is getting stronger (prolly counts for all of those modes tho)
4) Angry drunk: Slim Kaido- Gundari: Dragon Army
5) Craving love drunk: Slim Kaido- Uses Future Sight and speedblitzes out of the Snakeman onslaught
6) Stealing drunk: Dragon Kaido- fast zig zagging + bite and boro breath combo
7) Killing spree drunk: Spiral eyed bulky Kaido- Goes apeshit with an upgraded TB -> "Thunder cannon bagua"

Looks like overall his haki gets stronger and those modes are primarily divided into slimmer/more agile and bulkier/more power. Killing spree additionally has those spiral eyes and an upgraded version of his signature moves, looks like it's Kaido's strongest "form".

Cope....
It is the same size of KKG, can perfectly seen here:

Against Doffy:

Actually you are even right, the one against Kaido looks even bigger...
Kaido took a far bigger and stronger adv KKG version of Luffy..
:suresure::saden:
Dude you are legit a walking L, imagine that even someone as Drake having less Ls then you...
:ihaha:
Man kaido tanked this shit like it was nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.