How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the semantics for a bit, how do you think OKG is fundamentally different from KKG?
Smaller in size. It's what Roc Gun was to Elephant Gun. Oda is playing around with sizes of things.

People are translating "Great" and "Supreme" individually, which is wrong. "Large Ape" has a specific meaning. "Supreme Ape" doesn't mean anything. It's just a "Supreme" Kong Gun, hence "Over Kong".

"Large Ape" means King Kong/Oozaru.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't think we can say OKG's weak because Kaido tanked it. There is no questioning KKG's power. It managed to break a part of a city in Dressrossa and that's just the byproduct of Doffy hitting the ground after getting hit by KKG, and KKG had to go through Spider Web and 16 Holly Bullets before hitting Doffy to the ground. OKG would break Onigashima to bits from a direct hit. Kaido's just that good.

Also, my guess was Luffy might unlock awakening after Gear 4 ends, but it's obvious Kaido is going to wait for him to come back. So when is Luffy going to unlock it? I wonder if Oda is trolling us about whose DF is waiting.

My guess is Kaido will give Luffy 1 last chance for an "all or nothing" clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.