How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one was calm. Panels are clear about that. Never said anyone should be calm. They said the fight would be over if wasnt for Zoro.

I remember Luffy being shocked but not telling anyone about it. Zoro was the first saying something.

Yonkos were shocked about Zoro blocking. Supernovas were shocked about Hakai. Again only Zoro stood up to block. Everybody just thought about running. If anybody else could do something about it they would just help Zoro. The whole teamfight was about this everyone helping each other to land attacks or dodge or preventing Kaido from attacking them.

I know understand why you say partial. He blocked full Hakai but not for good only for a moment that is way longer than 1 second. Again Zoro is not a Rap God he made a whole conversation with Supernovas while blocking it. Also I don't know why they didn't had time before if Law could just teleport everybody else in less than a second.

When is Kaido saying he was playing with his food? When is Kid tanking a slash from BM?
"The fight would be over if it wasnt for Zoro" where did someone say this? Can you give a panel?

Luffy was the one who warned everyone else including Zoro in the first place "they are about to do something big", before Hakai itself.

"Everyone else just thought about running" its incorrect. Killer said "we cant dodge". Kidd said "its crazy" or something".

Well i didnt mean Law could just teleport everyone else, imo Law couldnt do that. But Law can surely teleport himself before the attack occured. Dodging a big attack casually is not less impressive compared to blocking it for a moment imo, since you can save your health to strike back etc.

About Kidd, he casually clash vs Napoleon and even overpower BM

Fully tanking BM's attack directly with his head and even minding the headache caused by Hawkins instead of BM's attack. No damage, nothing but bleeding head. This is a directly superior body durability compared to Zoro blocking Hakai for a moment with broken bones as result. Kidd wanker will party using these dura feats.

So if we compare feats, i will compare Zoro's good feats vs Kidd good feats instead of unfairly comparing Zoro's good feats vs Kidd-Law bad feats.

Comparing good feat from A vs bad feat from B is just like comparing "Zoro blocking Hakai" vs "Kidd attack just tickling BM", on the other hand we can also put "Zoro cant deal with just 2-3 attacks of Kaidou or BM" vs "Kidd can compete in a direct clash vs BM for tens of minutes". It will be one-sided depending on which side you wanna cherrypick the good feats about.

Shanks' scar says otherwise
he scarred shanks when he hadn't let his guard down which mihawk never managed to do and all that before he even ate his 1st fruit which is also the most powerful DF to list Of the history.

current BB mid diff shanks+mihawk+ben beckman in 1vs3
Shanks' scar says otherwise
Like the nine scabbards and Zoro did to Kaido? So equal feats? Using your logic, of off-panel stuff mind you, then the 9 scabbards and/or Zoro are equal to or greater than BB.

Last edited:
At least Kaido is living up to the hype.No one has Koed Luffy this many times. Luffy needs all the help he can get now. Things are not looking good and i love it.Finally,the tension this raid needed. Pre-G4 Luffy vs Doffy also had this desperation feeling. Luffy is about to unlock something crazy.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Awakening unlocks in "desperate situations" according to Doffy. Luffy seems to be in deep shit,so i think awakening is coming soon. But just what the hell can Luffy do with Rubber?Turn into a giant?Gear 5?Turn the ground into Rubber?
I read this great theory on Luffy's awakening yesterday
First of all this is not my theory or 1 theory i collected some ideas from reading watching few videos here and there but what sparked this idea is a Japanese Youtuber i will link his channel by the end of the post.

This collections of theory or theories should connect three things :-

Luffy's fruit - Nika - Imu

1- Luffy's Fruit :-

The Gorosei were talking about a Legendary Fruit and that they changed its name and was lost to History. Many would jump to Zunesha for appearing on the same Chapter others would say Toki because a Panel on the same Chapter she appeared as a Statue. And Finally Kaido for having the "Fish Fish" fruit and his introduction as the one who is said to be the Strongest on Land "Sea" and on Air. But what if its Luffy's Fruit?

The idea is Luffy's Fruit isn't just any "Rubber" and that is it. Many of us have been thinking what his Awakening might be. Lets Start

In SBS Volume 8 someone has asked Oda of what kind of Rubber Luffy is? Oda answered "Natural Rubber"

Natural Rubber is a sap that obtained from Rubber Trees And it is made from Natural Resin. When Natural resin solidifies into Fossils it becomes Amber.

As you can see from the image above "Proteins , Fatty acids , Resins" are found in Natural Rubber. Coincidentally Enough Meat is Luffy's Favorite Food.
Anyways... Natural Rubber = Natural Resin and the Fossil of Natural Resin is Amber and when Amber is heated it becomes Oil.

Resin :- can be turned to Oil using Oil Steam Distillation and other means "check google"
Amber :- Heated above 200 °C (392 °F), amber decomposes, yielding an oil of amber.

The Latin word for Amber is "Electrum" And The Etymology is the ancient Greek "Electro (elektor)" the meaning of electro "elektor" is the Radiant Sun.
So Amber is the radiant sun in anient Greece. "This is important keep it mind".

Misc : - electro nowadays it used as "Static Electricity" - that could connect the Mink Tribe and Zunesha to Nika and Gomu Fruit.

----------------------

2- Nika The Sun God :-

"The IC and XC are the first and last letters in the Greek words for Jesus and Christ, respectively. NIKA is connected to the word for victory, which we know from Greek mythology and even consumerism as "Nike”. "
"IC XC NIKA means "Jesus Christ Conquers." King of Kings and so on".

"Jesus Christ the King of Kings" isn't that so Luffy in One Piece "The Conqueror who Conquered all" The Voice of All Things belongs to such Figures. There are many connection we can make here but i will name one for now from a theory Mr.Morj made about Luffy and his 12 disciples and the Zodiac Signs.

Who is Nike "The Goddess of Victory"

In 532 a Rebellion happened in Rome it was called the "Nika Riot" :-

The Crowds were chanting the Word NIKA NIKA

Who is NIKA in one piece :-
The person who frees the slaves around the world and the person that brings people Joys and Victories everywhere The Sun God. And that is who Luffy who is we all know this.

The Goddess of Victory Nike has appeared in One Piece Volume 1 Chapter 1.

Some images from google

Misc :- The wordplay for 56 in Japan is Gomu and the wordplay for 29 in Japan is NIKA. And in piece we usually see things plays the same but differently in both Pre and Post Time Skip "Like flipping the situations between Alabasta - Dressrosa" so going for his word play for 56 which is Gomu flipping the Number 56 upside down kinda gives us 29. This isn't something new in one piece you can find many things flipping chapter numbers or changing their order.

Something That Japanese Youtuber thought of:- Kinda of a Stretch but it works lol
------------------

Luffy's Awakening ~

Before talking about number 3 which is Imu-sama lets connect what we have above and lets talk about Luffy's awakening.

The Sun God JoyBoy aka Luffy :-
The person who frees the slaves around the world and the person that brings people Joys and Victories everywhere The Sun God. And that is who Luffy who is we all know this. And knowing Oda for all we know if Luffy's fruit was the one the Gorosei were talking about and is the Fruit that they changed its same to Gomu Gomu.

In chapter one shanks told Luffy that gomu gomu is the fruit of the devil its one of the secret treasures of the seas and what does Amber look like?
It looks like Gold. So all this time we thought luffy's fruit is nothing but rubber but in reality it is kinda gold a treasure of some kind. Isn't that romantic aka chapter 1 Romance Dawn? lol its the Youtuber idea

Amber:-

Taking the fact that Amber in Ancient Greek is The Radiant Sun and the Sun God in One Piece is Nika. Shouldn't the Original Name of the Fruit be something like:-
Nika Nika no mi 29 - Gomu Gomu no mi 56.

Now lets see how the Awakening part of his Fruit might be:-
-His Natural Rubber the Natural Resin turns into Oil.
-Or if going along with Luffy's techniuqes "Gears" going Gear Reverse instead of Gear 5 Luffy reverts his Natural Resin/Rubber into Amber then heated up into Amber Oil instead of Resin Oil.

So Why Oil and why its scaring the Gorosei to the point of calling it "World Class" without giving any details to CP0.
after the time skip Luffy has been creating fire with his attacks and his body catches flames by it. Even running "in Punk Hazard" Luffy creates Fire. Both Resin and Oil are flammable and for Luffy to create Red Hawk he goes to Gear 2 in order to create Fire i think in his Gear 2 Luffy undergoes "steaming" and his Rubberness produces steam due to the Heat.

Remember when Kaido shot Boro breath at Luffy and Luffy came out of it just fine. Fire could empower Luffy since the Natural Rubber can use heat and fire to create Oil.

Why is the Gorosei scared of this revelation ?

3- Imu :-

Its related to Imu-sama. Most of us have speculated of her/his fruit to be Water related or Water itself. Oil and Water do not mix so If Luffy awakens into Oil water shouldn't affect Luffy. And Luffy will be the only person on the Entire World capable of fighting Imu.

As for Kaido vs Luffy.
Kaido is known to be strongest in Land "Sea" and Air and he has the Fish Fish fruit Azure Dragon. If he is the Strongest on Sea shouldn't he be able to swim ? is something i have been wondering since that introduction. And if Luffy awakens into Oil and is able to move in Water he should be able to fight against him in Water.

Even the openings for the Anime lately we See Luffy running underwater... i don't know anymore. Anyways this is all can write for now.

Done.

Some connection between Luffy , Nika and his Devil Fruit:-

Luffy is from Brazil :-

Luffy's birthday :-
Japanese Youtuber again "The word Nika in japanese is two letters when you combine it in 1 letter it becomes Number 5 in Chinese so Nika Nika is 5 5 May 5"
He also said somehow it means Tiger King.

------------

a Wild Idea:-
in chapter 2 we see a scene before the chapter starts. Luffy drowning in a whirlpool and somehow while drowning in "water" he managed to get inside a barrel.
Also the cover page has Luffy standing in a rivalry manner "like Roger and Whitebeard" with a bird.

Roger and Whitebeard

Luffy the bird and the scene where he drowns

That bird is called Emo which can be a foreshadowing for his stand against Luffy as in Emo=Imu or Umi as in Sea/Water.

The Japanese Youtuber and Wizard of Oz that Sparked the Idea in my mind and made me research his thoughts and some others on Youtube and elsewhere. The theory
is mostly based on what The Japanese Youtuber Yuderon talked about so all thanks goes to him 1st.

I made this post in response to this Post here from @ImmaIvanoM and mentioned whoever i saw there.

@ImmaIvanoM @Salah WG @Steven @SkySanji @nik87 @Sanji D Goat @NAMELESS @Finalbeta @AkainuTheGrimReaper @humanbeing @Money D Malio @MonsterKaido @Garps tekkai @sanjikun @sneko @mugiwalaw @Mummykun

The size of the fist looks like KKG already
... that's what is worrying
From Kaido's perspective Oda is recreating Oden scenario.

From Luffy's perspective Oda is recreating Luffy DR scenario, but instead of Kong Gun you have Over Kong Gun

Literally the same scenario. Luffy wants to do "one more" KG and he doesn't.

He'll probably come back with a bigger fist for the last clash.

But i think that would be exaggerated,maybe?Imagine a 20m Luffy doing a gatling gun,my boy would destroy Onigashima.
No, it's not exaggerated imo, i love this idea.
It's definitely something crazy because the gorousei have shit their pants..
And Luffy turning onigashima into dust would explain what the elders above are afraid.
Luffy in this form could actually fight even creatures like zunisha, a creature that OHKO a guy with one billion lol.

I read this great theory on Luffy's awakening yesterday
I read this too.But i don't know if Oda will pull something like this off.
Post automatically merged:

No, it's not exaggerated imo, i love this idea.
It's definitely something crazy because the gorousei have shit their pants..
And Luffy turning onigashima into dust would explain what the elders above are afraid.
Luffy in this form could actually fight even creatures like zunisha, a creature that OHKO a guy with one billion lol.
His awakening needs to be something crazy for sure. Kaido is not damaged enough,if he leaves the rooftop he will murder everyone.

From Luffy's perspective Oda is recreating Luffy DR scenario, but instead of Kong Gun you have Over Kong Gun

Oda said:"my readers wouldn't be satisfied if Luffy just won because of his strong punch". Something creative will need to happen.

Current luffy beats BM in 1vs1 for sure.BM is the weakest of the Yonko it seems.
He really doesn't

Big Mom's endurance and durability are on another level. Kid and Law have insane AP when they combine their powers. Law's DF allows him to perform one of the highest tiers of internal damage whereas Kid's DF, which gives him power over one of the fundamental forces, allows him to perform one of the highest tiers of external damage. Combined, imo they are far more effective than Luffy's casual punches.

And they still needed to defeat Linlin via strategy instead of outright KOing her. Luffy can't do more internal damage than the ope ope no mi, nor can he exert as much force as the jiki jiki no mi(which could hurt Linlin without advanced haki by force alone).

If you were to rank them, I would say

Kaido= 100
Linlin=95
Luffy=80
Kid/Law= 40-50 each

Luffy's only going to beat kaido by awakening his legendary DF

He really doesn't

Big Mom's endurance and durability are on another level. Kid and Law have insane AP when they combine their powers. Law's DF allows him to perform one of the highest tiers of internal damage whereas Kid's DF, which gives him power over one of the fundamental forces, allows him to perform one of the highest tiers of external damage. Combined, imo they are far more effective than Luffy's casual punches.

And they still needed to defeat Linlin via strategy instead of outright KOing her. Luffy can't do more internal damage than the ope ope no mi, nor can he exert as much force as the jiki jiki no mi(which could hurt Linlin without advanced haki by force alone).
If Queen koed BM,Luffy could do the same with KKG+advanced COA/COC.Linlin is not as strong as Kaido,she doesn't fight as well as Kaido too. Luffy would finesse the shit out of her until she is down.Current Luffy beats BM.

What makes the most sense

KG : Baseline

KKG : Greater version of KG

OKG : Kanji for "Supreme" like in Conquerors Haki so basically a superior version of Kong Gun cause it has conquerors, KKG sized

O

Good fucking catch

Yea I'm sold. He definitely was about to do something bigger

He really doesn't

If you were to rank them, I would say

Kaido= 100
Linlin=95
Luffy=80
Kid/Law= 40-50 each

Luffy's only going to beat kaido by awakening his legendary DF
I agree with the ranking,but i believe current Luffy can extreme diff BM. I don't see Linlin landing hits in Luffy like Kaido is doing.

What makes the most sense

KG : Baseline

KKG : Greater version of KG

OKG : Kanji for "Supreme" like in Conquerors Haki so basically a superior version of Kong Gun cause it has conquerors, KKG sized

O

Good fucking catch

Yea I'm sold. He definitely was about to do something bigger
I dont know ,man.Doffy was koed at that point. Kaido still looks fresh. After all that Kaido is still fighting like hell. Luffy needs to find an Ancient Weapon to beat this guy.

Kaido thus chapter emphasis why the world calls him the hundred beast kaido.
People he is supremely complete 100%
He has everything in the verse, no one the one piece verse is complete except him

I don't see Linlin landing hits in Luffy like Kaido is doing.
Linlin can turn any fight into a tag team due to her homies. And even Ulti was able to get in hits during a tag team.

If Queen koed BM,Luffy could do the same with KKG+advanced COA/COC.Linlin is not as strong as Kaido,she doesn't fight as well as Kaido too. Luffy would finesse the shit out of her until she is down.Current Luffy beats BM.
That was amnesia big mom, she didn't even have haki. This is evident as the moment linlin got her memories back, queen notes how her aura has changed.

Linlin can turn any fight into a tag team due to her homies. And even Ulti was able to get in hits during a tag team.

That was amnesia big mom, she didn't even have haki. This is evident as the moment linlin got her memories back, queen notes how her aura has changed.
Fair points.But i still believe current Luffy extreme diffs her.

Status
Not open for further replies.