Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why are you so defensive of Mango? Tell me everything
Hmm, not defensive of him. But I’m pointing out an early observation that he seems different than weebs here to me.

Plus I completely took the “claim” post in a different light than you did since I didn’t think anything of it.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ekko stinks and can’t get some

okay so it seems that we have to use this line every time we post so no offence Ekko <3

So TAC claimed indie. Okay we’ll see to that in time but noted. Nothing ever good comes when we trust TAC.

As for the Mango and TAC interaction pointed out by Odd, it doesn’t seem to me that bad. However can look into more. Definitely a good start tho.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

okay so it seems that we have to use this line every time we post so no offence Ekko <3

So TAC claimed indie. Okay we’ll see to that in time but noted. Nothing ever good comes when we trust TAC.

As for the Mango and TAC interaction pointed out by Odd, it doesn’t seem to me that bad. However can look into more. Definitely a good start tho.
Yoo Kagu.

Well thanks for pointing out what was in the thread, but what do you make of Odds push? Since it’s a good start, do you agree or disagree with his statements?

Hmm, not defensive of him. But I’m pointing out an early observation that he seems different than weebs here to me.

Plus I completely took the “claim” post in a different light than you did since I didn’t think anything of it.
This response does not satisfy me, you do not get a town read

Emil

Certified Memelord

no offense taken
kpop set tho :whitepress:

u scum kagu??

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yoo Kagu.

Well thanks for pointing out what was in the thread, but what do you make of Odds push? Since it’s a good start, do you agree or disagree with his statements?

As I mentioned that it’s a good start. He might be tinfoiling but it’s a great way to start to get some reactions out of it rather than fluffing and fluffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.