Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ekko - something is wrong with this guy. I just have to find out what. Lean scum for now.
Cal - It's hard to say at this point. Gotta look into his posts more. I just scanned him to see where he was defending Mango but didn't find any. Null for now.
Lindl - He is defending Mango early in the game and he was interacting with everyone overall. Town lean.
Mango - Voted for Cal without waiting for the reasons and there was that strange interaction with TAC which ODD pointed out. Lean scum.
Odd - Pretty good vibes which is different from the time I played with him when he was mafia in the ToS game.
Ultra - He's questioning Ekko about his actions. Trying to clear the Ekko-Mango-Cal fiasco. Town lean.
Flowa - claims indie. Has some ulterior motives let's see.
Yo Tan - Not enough posts so I am null on him.
Me - 100% town. Lock it and throw the key away.
Nick - not enough posts. null.
Pero - newbie and has flavour knowledge. NAI and let's see.

Did I forget anyone?
I want to change my stance on Mango. I want to give him some time and see what more is to come.

Kagu Nyan

Those are my GTH reads. All of them are lean.
Okay Lindl. I have noted your town reads and strangely both of them are kinda iffy to me.

But I like that you are putting effort to explain things which is seeming townie to me. The fact that you are trying to game solve.

Ofc reads can be wrong and it can change in the course of the game so I am not holding you scum just because I disagree with your reads.

Ekko I've read what you have to say and it's hard not to get the impression you aren't coming in with an angle frankly. On top of that you seem to be excusing your own read by arguing "we gotta start somewhere", which feels like you're conceding it's a low value read but you're tripling down on how much you scum read Cal. Feels inauthentic.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko I've read what you have to say and it's hard not to get the impression you aren't coming in with an angle frankly. On top of that you seem to be excusing your own read by arguing "we gotta start somewhere", which feels like you're conceding it's a low value read but you're tripling down on how much you scum read Cal. Feels inauthentic.
well, got anything better?

Kagu Nyan

kagu if u gna keep echoing that cal defending mango line after i've explained it like 3 times im forced to scum read u here

there are too many questions to be asked about the rest. im gna hold em dear to me for now, but ur being observed kagu. i suggest u make ur next moves carefully
Ekko you wouldn't make this kind of mistake. You make your moves in a calculative way. So I can't let it go so soon.

You also better bring other things to the table so that I can give you the pass.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean kagura over here thinking game is about us brining things to her table so SHE can give us the pass

no lol

Status
Not open for further replies.