Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's still an imagination and even if we give him the benefit of the doubt that he indeed got the names incorrect it still doesn't deny the fact that he's trying to build his case on something like this. Looks quite hasty to me.
yea its hasty
very hasty
scum aint gna wait for us
we gotta go at them

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
kagu u playing dumb or smth :((

> odd scum read both me and mango, and was questioning us to game solve us more.. yada yada things townies often do
> cal thought for some reason, there is a need to stop odd and discredit his attempts at questioning me. this is something bizarre to do as town from page 9ish (or w.e that page was).
> after reading cal's posts, i thought that he was discrediting odd from trying to question mango, only then to realize he was actually discrediting odd from questioning me. the point still holds. he for some reason wants to stop odd from gamesolving this early in the game and defends me when it was absolutely not needed.
I'll get back to it later on. I gotta go now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
lind whats ur take on cal rn?
like gth
GTH read I'd put him as null/scum lean.

His posts to me regarding my early meta read on Mango weren't really accurate and it seemed like he blew certain things out of proportion like "All of this" and "In his first 10 posts" neither of which I said.

I broke it first

nothing happened to me yet.

I don't think it's very dangerous, if not fake all together (which is very likely tbh)
I mean, I don't expect that there would be an instant reaction.

I think it's categorically impossible for the restrictions to not be tied to some consequence or ability. For it to be a complete fabrication makes little sense. Either breaking the post restriction has a fall back or as Ekko postulated the rules exist to encourage people to post specific things. But you can't know either way which one it is, and I can't be arsed to give a shit

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
im off to sleep soon anyway
doesnt harm to have some early votes on cal for now
b4 u leave do u have any scum reads for us?
Ekko - something is wrong with this guy. I just have to find out what. Lean scum for now.
Cal - It's hard to say at this point. Gotta look into his posts more. I just scanned him to see where he was defending Mango but didn't find any. Null for now.
Lindl - He is defending Mango early in the game and he was interacting with everyone overall. Town lean.
Mango - Voted for Cal without waiting for the reasons and there was that strange interaction with TAC which ODD pointed out. Lean scum.
Odd - Pretty good vibes which is different from the time I played with him when he was mafia in the ToS game.
Ultra - He's questioning Ekko about his actions. Trying to clear the Ekko-Mango-Cal fiasco. Town lean.
Flowa - claims indie. Has some ulterior motives let's see.
Yo Tan - Not enough posts so I am null on him.
Me - 100% town. Lock it and throw the key away.
Nick - not enough posts. null.
Pero - newbie and has flavour knowledge. NAI and let's see.

Did I forget anyone?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

I think it's categorically impossible for the restrictions to not be tied to some consequence or ability. For it to be a complete fabrication makes little sense. Either breaking the post restriction has a fall back or as Ekko postulated the rules exist to encourage people to post specific things. But you can't know either way which one it is, and I can't be arsed to give a shit
Consequences could go both ways honestly. Completing and breaking the restrictions could have different ramifications. I don't expect anything harsh given the restrictions themselves. Especially point 3 since restricting voting itself is like removing an essential element of the game.

@RippedCal

Describe

Though, if a handful of players can be pained to do so, id say it's worth having a test group to hedge

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko - something is wrong with this guy. I just have to find out what. Lean scum for now.
Cal - It's hard to say at this point. Gotta look into his posts more. I just scanned him to see where he was defending Mango but didn't find any. Null for now.
Lindl - He is defending Mango early in the game and he was interacting with everyone overall. Town lean.
Mango - Voted for Cal without waiting for the reasons and there was that strange interaction with TAC which ODD pointed out. Lean scum.
Odd - Pretty good vibes which is different from the time I played with him when he was mafia in the ToS game.
Ultra - He's questioning Ekko about his actions. Trying to clear the Ekko-Mango-Cal fiasco. Town lean.
Flowa - claims indie. Has some ulterior motives let's see.
Yo Tan - Not enough posts so I am null on him.
Me - 100% town. Lock it and throw the key away.
Nick - not enough posts. null.
Pero - newbie and has flavour knowledge. NAI and let's see.

Did I forget anyone?
kagu if u gna keep echoing that cal defending mango line after i've explained it like 3 times im forced to scum read u here

there are too many questions to be asked about the rest. im gna hold em dear to me for now, but ur being observed kagu. i suggest u make ur next moves carefully

Emil

Certified Memelord

i dont think its 100% fake, but it has a bastard element in it

Status
Not open for further replies.