Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't mind Mango explaining further on it, however, if it was bait, I highly doubt it would ever work, and if it was a joke, then one in poor taste at best I believe.

So really, that post didn't stick out to me as much.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
:luuh:

There's nothing for me to adress

TAC called me arthas, I humored him, since he wants to kill me (and wins by killing the lich king)

I mean.. it's really 1+1

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i thought he defended mango
and for almost no reason
u could very well be right on mango

i noticed lind defended mango too, but unlike cal, lind didnt stick out much or tried to provide in game reasons out of thin air
he instead simply said mango feels different from last game

tldr

lind is defending mango the townie way
cal is defending mango the scummy way
You are playing with this defense argument in such a bad way.

How is this defending any different? For example: You seem to have given Lindl a town lean from his defending but you refuse to do that for Cal? Both of them were trying to discredit Odd here.

well damn ekko stinks and gets none at all, not even a little.

:gokulaugh:

@Ekkologix you know damn well if that was me i'd be a little more creative than that.

I'm town g. But the question is are you town @Ekkologix because you fumbling over your words seems like you up to not so townie things and slipped just a little. Though. that could have been intentional.

@oddoddfruit you going at @MangoSenpai but could you quote me to what makes your argument on him work? I just don't see mango making that huge of a mistake. I am not defending him but this could also be two scum faking an argument to the thread to seem like they are contributing. that's just my hot take.

Kagu Nyan

Can anyone please look at Ekko's defense argument that he used and see what I am trying to point out here?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How does your point still hold when it no longer exists
Well, that's obvious. His point was that the defence was overboard for accusations this early. It being directed to Ekko and not Mango doesn't actually change this argument at all. Points to Ekko for recognising this. Minus points for you.

Ratchet

I mean, I don't expect that there would be an instant reaction.

I think it's categorically impossible for the restrictions to not be tied to some consequence or ability. For it to be a complete fabrication makes little sense. Either breaking the post restriction has a fall back or as Ekko postulated the rules exist to encourage people to post specific things. But you can't know either way which one it is, and I can't be arsed to give a shit
Eh, I mean fake writeups can always be a thing too. I do agree there is probably something to it but we can't rule out someone trolling just to troll either.

Kagu Nyan

does that look calculative to you? in any actual conceivable way?

i will bring this

[vote lynch kagura]
Yes it looks calculative because you are being fake.

Thank you. By bringing that you are not really doing anything to change my mind. Just making my reads correct on you.

i mean kagura over here thinking game is about us brining things to her table so SHE can give us the pass

no lol
Not us. Just you. The more you post, the more I feel confident about my suspicion on you.

Ratchet

Ekko you wouldn't make this kind of mistake. You make your moves in a calculative way. So I can't let it go so soon.

You also better bring other things to the table so that I can give you the pass.
Eh, I don't like this post Kag. What does he really stand to gain by lying about something so easily veritable?

Status
Not open for further replies.