Status
Not open for further replies.

***The Fordring games have begun!! ***

Listen up y’all!

I’m looking for undead beings who pose a threat to us.

My fellow players - Darion Mograine, Sylvanas, Arthas, Sindragosa, Professor Putricide,Blood Queen Lana'thel,Marrowgar.....

I’m watching you!

If you are really a townie then I urge you to get me the heads of undead.

Co-operate with me and you’ll be rewarded.
Do not co-operate, you’ll pay a hefty fine.
The choice is yours and let the Fordring games begin.​

Fordring supposed to be bad guy or wut?

I don't really have much knowledge in this flavour
Are the undead the bad guys? and who are they?

You should be attempting to clear your name instead of posting dismissive tripe
I don't really have much to say about mango but that reaction was the same one he gave when u called him out before as scum
'Ekko stinks and can't get some

My wincon is killing The Lich King. That's 100% the leader of a scum faction. So technically, if we have multiple scum factions, I can win with them.

But I think I'll be taken out of the game once I kill The Lich King or he's lynched. Dw Usopp I am choosing townie, just like in the Pokemon game where I was Silver.
Why would u share your wincon tho? If I was indie I would rather keep this to myself especially if achieving it might be hard
Unless if u aren't an indie

Ekko stinks and can’t get some

you don’t like K-pop? Are you for realzzzzzz? I am disappointed in you Ekko.

I’m definitely town. Have no doubt.

What about you?
Kpop set on point 👉
I feel the good vibes in u 😌

Mind your spelling. It‘s called you and not u.

You help me by joining the League. You get better rewards for exploring and I get a boost as well.

I can‘t harm Town. All my abilities do is help me get items and give me boosts for exploring.

You should keep me alive because it‘s beneficial for all of us.
eh more indie claims

I don't really trust indie claims
It ends up with messing with us most of the time

Worst

Custom title
Ok i had to sit there and read throught all of the 20+ pages thanks for the help........

So we have 3 indie claims 2 are pro town, and flowa seem to be like Fuji's ramen shop ? Meh i might just vig one fo you guys but i can't afford it rn......

I liked oddod push on Mango, i don't think Mango would be so stupid to claim Arthas in front of everyone (well last game he did worse) especially since the flavor seems to respect the WOTLK expansion so arthas should be priority lynch / vig, though i don't think getting rid of the LK will be easy, but that generated some interesting reactions, so we'll see....

Hear me mortals and tremble! My Lord and Master Malygos has decreed upon this thread 3 laws everyone must follow today:

1- You must start all of your posts with some variation of the following : ''Ekko stinks and can't get some''.

2. You cannot shit post/Fluff.

3. No one is allowed to vote.

If this is from mafia or something, then you guys can do better than that, however the " Ekko smells " is interesting, he could be smelling bc he is " Putrid " ? If u know what i mean......

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ok i had to sit there and read throught all of the 20+ pages thanks for the help........

So we have 3 indie claims 2 are pro town, and flowa seem to be like Fuji's ramen shop ? Meh i might just vig one fo you guys but i can't afford it rn......

I liked oddod push on Mango, i don't think Mango would be so stupid to claim Arthas in front of everyone (well last game he did worse) especially since the flavor seems to respect the WOTLK expansion so arthas should be priority lynch / vig, though i don't think getting rid of the LK will be easy, but that generated some interesting reactions, so we'll see....

If this is from mafia or something, then you guys can do better than that, however the " Ekko smells " is interesting, he could be smelling bc he is " Putrid " ? If u know what i mean......
Lmao, what a tinfoil.

I doubt whoever Malygos is would have any insight on roles.
Malygos is most likely SK this game, with some more flavor

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
This is all.
TAC never 100% claimed Illidan, but only hinted at it.
The 'You are not prepared' made me think he's Illidan. Not sure if did it on purpose.

Claiming Indie with wincon to kill the Lich king, I think Illidan fits most, but he was not the only one.
Didnt Illian give up on Lich King stuff post Frozen Throne?

Worst

Custom title
Lmao, what a tinfoil.

I doubt whoever Malygos is would have any insight on roles.
Malygos is most likely SK this game, with some more flavor
yea it could be......i mean also revealing a member of the mafia like so early would be too op as an ability ?
But anyway i'm not following the rules so i'll take whatever punishment

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well that Malygos message wasnt send by him. 'My lord and Master Malygos has decreed'.
Should be a message from Saragosa?
Right, I glossed over that bit, didn't realize it was a herald that sent the message.

Yeah, it could be I guess.

Maybe they are like indie masons? idk lmao

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango you seem to have good flavour knowledge,, mind letting us know which all of characters can end up being bad this game,, it will also help read little info about them later on​
Yeah I have flavor knowledge, but it's getting rusty tbh.

A lot of the bad names were mentioned in the Tirion post for starters.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Honestly, I dont remember everything.
Only thing I know is Illidan and Arthas clashed lol
Yeah

In frozen throne they fight and Arthas beats him. Then Illidan escapes to outlands and ends up fighting heroes of Azeroth before being killed by them

So by eventd of WOTLK Illidan is dead

So tac hinting Illidan makes no sense

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Honestly, I dont remember everything.
Only thing I know is Illidan and Arthas clashed lol
Same lmao, it was the first thing that popped into my head.

But yeah, upon thinking about it more, there are others like Sylvanas and Darion that fits too.

Though, I'd think Sylvanas is town, despite her dubious nature. She is part of the Horde afterall.

I'd say all characters who are part of the horde and alliance are town this game

Status
Not open for further replies.