Status
Not open for further replies.
if flavor is really tied to the WOTLK expansion the flavor talk could be usefull, my role is very choerent with the WOTLK for example.....
Its not useful to myself if thats the only thing one has done so far, it feels like fake contribution. U can flavor talk if actual scumhunting and interacting with ppl is also smth u do. Right now, what hes brought to the table makes me only look down on him and deem him as scum.

Adam shall see this as a warning, his little life will be judged by my blade very soon.

well damn ekko stinks and gets none at all, not even a little.

:gokulaugh:

@Ekkologix you know damn well if that was me i'd be a little more creative than that.

I'm town g. But the question is are you town @Ekkologix because you fumbling over your words seems like you up to not so townie things and slipped just a little. Though. that could have been intentional.

@oddoddfruit you going at @MangoSenpai but could you quote me to what makes your argument on him work? I just don't see mango making that huge of a mistake. I am not defending him but this could also be two scum faking an argument to the thread to seem like they are contributing. that's just my hot take.
I think I have him on a slip and subsequent poor reaction. I'll get some posts for you

my point is him attacking odd, which i interpret it as defending mango
instead it was defending me

keyword, defending

he is defending a player that he as town cal should not know the alignment of

whether that player is mango or me doesnt matter

dont play dumb ultra
I think this is largely bs tbh tbh

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Its not useful to myself if thats the only thing one has done so far, it feels like fake contribution. U can flavor talk if actual scumhunting and interacting with ppl is also smth u do. Right now, what hes brought to the table makes me only look down on him and deem him as scum.

Adam shall see this as a warning, his little life will be judged by my blade very soon.

That gif makes me want to play Genshin Impact

my point is him attacking odd, which i interpret it as defending mango
instead it was defending me

keyword, defending

he is defending a player that he as town cal should not know the alignment of

whether that player is mango or me doesnt matter

dont play dumb ultra
I don't think disagreeing with some logic and thoughts means he is automatically scum who has TMI

If anything I think Cal sounds different to when he played as scum in weeb

I am more interested in the perocero guy

Vote lynch Pero

Yeah

In frozen throne they fight and Arthas beats him. Then Illidan escapes to outlands and ends up fighting heroes of Azeroth before being killed by them

So by eventd of WOTLK Illidan is dead

So tac hinting Illidan makes no sense
Yeah, it's about the Wotlk expansion from the game itself, so what you said makes sense

I am thinking that people that flavour talk trigger a post restriction, maybe some other condition applies to

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I don't think disagreeing with some logic and thoughts means he is automatically scum who has TMI

If anything I think Cal sounds different to when he played as scum in weeb

I am more interested in the perocero guy

Vote lynch Pero
Just did a quick ISO on him, he's general statments with no real value.

I'd like to see some more from him for sure

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I actually just finished the character's story chapters - some really cool scenes there. Hard to say if it's worth the time investment to get there but, Inazuma in general was neat.
I've seen it being hyped for such a long time.

Might as well give it a shot :optimistic:

Will want either the ghost girl, the blue-haired girl with thorns or the one in Broki's avy.

Status
Not open for further replies.