Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know for sure. Seems plausible given my character, I've glanced over their wiki page in the last half an hour.
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not willing to just divulge information over one person asking either. Establish some form of consensus and I'll sing it like I'm a songbird.
I mean, youre a rational guy, you know the masses are no indicator of the quality of an opinion or thought process lol.

I dont wish to vote you en masse

but if we get rid of you neither town or scum would get benefits so we wouldn't loose anything really
, actually if town is inactive and scum active it might be more beneficial assuming we get items like in the weebs
But if Town is active you prevent them from getting great benefits. And Town has the majority anyway. Just get everyone to join and you guys are good.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Something better like what? You claim town straight up? Cuz now you are making it obvious that your role is so town dependant. You might as well better be town.
I could claim Indie anything. If I'm going to lie, I'm probably not going to lie like this. That's if you disregard my self-meta of not fake-claiming Indie, too.
Eh that makes lil sense

Even if you are convertible being town doesnt change that

You prolly have more to your wincon that you let on.
It makes perfect sense. The wording on my wincon suggests I'm not directly Town, the colour suggests I'm not directly Town, but my wincon relies on Town winning. Hence my claim - Pro-Town Indie.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
I don't know for sure. Seems plausible given my character, I've glanced over their wiki page in the last half an hour.
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not willing to just divulge information over one person asking either. Establish some form of consensus and I'll sing it like I'm a songbird.
If that’s the case, then it’s quite hard to trust you. You should give more specifics about your wincon.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
makes perfect sense. The wording on my wincon suggests I'm not directly Town, the colour suggests I'm not directly Town, but my wincon relies on Town winning. Hence my claim - Pro-Town Indie.
Yeah no. If you are so heavily geared towards town winning host would just make you town from the start. Why waste an indie slot of an indie that can very well be town?

You should be investigated and prolly asked to.claim later on

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
But if Town is active you prevent them from getting great benefits. And Town has the majority anyway. Just get everyone to join and you guys are good.
yea yea i'm not going for indies anyway, just pointing out that getting rid of someone who can provide buffs for both maf / town, it wouldn't hurt town getting rid of him , it might actually reduce a risk

Ratchet

β€Ž
I mean, youre a rational guy, you know the masses are no indicator of the quality of an opinion or thought process lol.

I dont wish to vote you en masse
Right, but at the same time I obviously have a vested interest in not just divulging information because a handful of people are curious too. Hence my request for a consensus. I don't need a majority - give me... let's say, 8 people asking for my wincon in full and I'll claim it.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Yeah no. If you are so heavily geared towards town winning host would just make you town from the start. Why waste an indie slot of an indie that can very well be town?

You should be investigated and prolly asked to.claim later on
Again, do you believe I would claim this if I were to just be lying about it? What would be the point?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Welp, all three are limited and thus only available like, twice ayear. The one in Broki's avy is called Raiden Shogun, though, and she's getting a rerun soon I believe.
Oh damn xD

Well if she's getting a rerun might be a good time to start now.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Not sure if the shop is open this night already, but the night after it should be. I need to get items first.
Let's form the explorer's party and go on adventures together then

We will conquer the World

:endthis:

yea yea i'm not going for indies anyway, just pointing out that getting rid of someone who can provide buffs for both maf / town, it wouldn't hurt town getting rid of him , it might actually reduce a risk
I donβ€˜t have to survive I think, so you can always kill me after I achieved my wincon.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Like the position here make no real sense @Adam 🍎 - if I'm an Indie that is harmful to town I'm either not claiming Indie or would claim part of my wincon or really anything. Instead I've claimed Pro-Town. Instead of claiming "well, I need this and that to happen" I've explicitly said that I require the Town to win - why do I do this if it's a lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.