Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Like the position here make no real sense @Adam 🍎 - if I'm an Indie that is harmful to town I'm either not claiming Indie or would claim part of my wincon or really anything. Instead I've claimed Pro-Town. Instead of claiming "well, I need this and that to happen" I've explicitly said that I require the Town to win - why do I do this if it's a lie?
If you are so town leaned then be quiet and let us invest you in peace. Why this circus over something so simple?

Co-operate and if you are honest it will be cool

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Dont care what is or what isnt. I see whats in front of.me and i am not buying what you selling
Well, you probably should care, otherwise how else do you intend to resolve my slot? I get the impression you haven't actually thought about this at all.

Worst

Custom title
Like the position here make no real sense @Adam 🍎 - if I'm an Indie that is harmful to town I'm either not claiming Indie or would claim part of my wincon or really anything. Instead I've claimed Pro-Town. Instead of claiming "well, I need this and that to happen" I've explicitly said that I require the Town to win - why do I do this if it's a lie?
I trust your claim, i don't think you would claim that especially after TAC claimed the same thing ( sort of )

Why are u humoring the indies, is there really nothing better to discuss than them?

I guess i wouldve expected better, but it seems yall prefer wasting time on claimed indies instead of actually hunting scum.

Nothing surprising in hindsight.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Eh, would him not being Illidan incriminate him, though? I think players mentioned other characters that would have to kill Arthas as well could be hinting one of them, too.
not in this scenario really.

if this was a TBC flavored game, Illidan would be equivalent to the Lich King, since they're both like the main villain of that arc.

Illidan in this setting would be more like an exe type that wants Arthas dead

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
yea yea i'm not going for indies anyway, just pointing out that getting rid of someone who can provide buffs for both maf / town, it wouldn't hurt town getting rid of him , it might actually reduce a risk
I have to disagree with this.

Town has weaker roles and need as much buffs as they can get.

Some buffs might be something that mafia already has since they have stronger roles.

Ratchet

If you are so town leaned then be quiet and let us invest you in peace. Why this circus over something so simple?

Co-operate and if you are honest it will be cool
I mean, analysing reactions to this stuff is kind of important, too. To see who is actually analysing my claim and see who is trying to find holes in it to opportunistically discredit it.

Do you follow where I'm going with this?

Worst

Custom title
I have to disagree with this.

Town has weaker roles and need as much buffs as they can get.

Some buffs might be something that mafia already has since they have stronger roles.
yea and as i said we can also risk buffing mafia instead

Right, but at the same time I obviously have a vested interest in not just divulging information because a handful of people are curious too. Hence my request for a consensus. I don't need a majority - give me... let's say, 8 people asking for my wincon in full and I'll claim it.
I dont want to spend any time on advancing the above, but if another 4 people can ask, that would be 6. Reluctant to engage in your exact demands, im sure you understand lol

Given that youre ostensibly pro-town, any takes so far?

Why are u humoring the indies, is there really nothing better to discuss than them?

I guess i wouldve expected better, but it seems yall prefer wasting time on claimed indies instead of actually hunting scum.

Nothing surprising in hindsight.

Me personally, I think ratchet is a strong player so if he is actually pro town, is an asset

Ratchet

I dont want to spend any time on advancing the above, but if another 4 people can ask, that would be 6. Reluctant to engage in your exact demands, im sure you understand lol

Given that youre ostensibly pro-town, any takes so far?
Not buying TAC's claim, Scum lean on Ekko, Scum Lean on Adam, I believe Flowa's claim, kinda leaning scum on Kag. Not sure yet.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I mean, analysing reactions to this stuff is kind of important, too. To see who is actually analysing my claim and see who is trying to find holes in it to opportunistically discredit it.

Do you follow where I'm going with this?
I did analyze and because i found your claim in a better place than TACs i am giving you some lee-way.

I just find it kinda naive to believe there is such a benevolent indie with apperantly no drawbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.