Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
My guess is she's an hitman Indie ,aka, she needs to dispose of certain roles in the game.

Which fits well with Fuji's games and his recommendation to not flavour claim.
Those are my favourite types of indie.

Such OP roles

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
TAC is claiming something similar, actually.
I think there can be two for those.

One is not enough for a game this size.

X for doubt that it's his only target. He may have some Town roles he needs to dispose of.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
Kagu, walk me through your Odd town read.
He was the first to point out that Mango thing which many seemed to have missed or ignored. You can see how the discussion starts shaping around that point which is a great way to stir some reactions.

There were also his other interactions with Cal and Ekko which were no bullshit and straight to point. Like how Ekko tried to say that his role says town in first page of weeb game or something.

The more I am reading his posts the more I see that he is too alert so not let go of a single slip which is a great way to hunt scum.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
I don't like Cal and i'm very conflicted about Oddod, also ( i could be very wrong ) but Kagura seem to be more invested in this ? i remember her being more fluffy the little ocasions i saw her in the weebs
Yes I was fluffing in the weebs. I didn't read shit.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
The more I am reading his posts the more I see that he is too alert so not let go of a single slip which is a great way to hunt scum.
I don't agree with this line of thought at all. Feels like he's interested in being pedantic and making mountains out of molehills.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Agreed.

This makes him more neutral than pro Town. Which kinda adds up.
I think it's a fair assessment.

The play here would be to say he's Town friendly, clear his Town targets and then trying to dispose of the Lich King.

As a neutral hitman Indie this play makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.