Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well damn ekko stinks and gets none at all, not even a little.

:gokulaugh:

@Ekkologix you know damn well if that was me i'd be a little more creative than that.

I'm town g. But the question is are you town @Ekkologix because you fumbling over your words seems like you up to not so townie things and slipped just a little. Though. that could have been intentional.

@oddoddfruit you going at @MangoSenpai but could you quote me to what makes your argument on him work? I just don't see mango making that huge of a mistake. I am not defending him but this could also be two scum faking an argument to the thread to seem like they are contributing. that's just my hot take.
thoughts on cal?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes it looks calculative because you are being fake.

Thank you. By bringing that you are not really doing anything to change my mind. Just making my reads correct on you.

Not us. Just you. The more you post, the more I feel confident about my suspicion on you.
lets start by this
what part is fake?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
By the mango thing you mean where Mango hinted Arthas or something? I largely took that as nothing tbh. However, the way Odd pushed it didn't sit well with me too much. If you're using the argument that "last game he open scummed and was let go" to push a tinfoil that Mango is scum this game, well, I don't agree with the method.

Actually, I think his argument with Ekko was again largely overblowing a joke that Ekko made about Ekko flipping death miller in the Weebs.

Being alert is more player dependent than alignment dependent imo. Some players are just more alert than the rest irrespective of alignment. It's largely NAI to me.

Wait, so what's your stance on his pushes? I recall you scum read Ekko, is Mango the same as well? Was it because of the claim situation?
Mango said he is neither accepting or denying it and why would he do that. If he's town then what sense does it make? His reaction is definitely noteworthy there.

Second and third point, you have your way of seeing things while I have mine.

No, I don't lean on Mango yet but I've been observing his posts so far and it was mostly the game related stuff.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think disagreeing with some logic and thoughts means he is automatically scum who has TMI

If anything I think Cal sounds different to when he played as scum in weeb

I am more interested in the perocero guy

Vote lynch Pero
it doesnt automatically mean that
but its a scummy thing to do this early
he shud just let odd dunk on me

i dont understand. why is he stopping odd from trying to find my alignment?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Do you not think it'd be better just to get rid of him?
I say we put more pressure on him to reveal more about his wincon.

If he has more Town targets than Scum targets, then it would be in our best interest to proceed with the action you proposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.