Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So reading back, TAC says he needs to kill Lich King but he is unaware if Arthas is fused with him.

He also spent a lot of time discussing the possible set up and hard suggest he is Illidan. Tho reading bolded part i suspect TAC isn't Illidan but Sylvanas trying to fake to be Illidan with YOU ARE NOT PREPARED line
Good observation tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
If they don't look the same then what to say. You are denying the obvious. Ofc, there wordings are different and Lindl's way of defending was much fancier but still they were doing the exact same thing. You also agreed when you said one was town defending while the other was scum defending. You are just going to be stuck with your scum perspective with Cal because somehow you are against him.
bring them lets do the comparion im on phone

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, it might be bad play, but we're here to lynch scum, not bad players are we not?
@Ekkologix Shutting down an argument with a poor foundation isn't bad play, though. It's correct because all it does otherwise is cause a distraction. Wilfully allowing this nonsense to continue would be bad play, in this context. Or, you know, Scummy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If it's defending you are bothered about then you should be see everything. I am not against your defending. But I am against using your defending agenda on one person while you ignore the other person who is also doing the same.
again bring them to me side by side and lets dissect them

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix Shutting down an argument with a poor foundation isn't bad play, though. It's correct because all it does otherwise is cause a distraction. Wilfully allowing this nonsense to continue would be bad play, in this context. Or, you know, Scummy.
wheres ur head at rn ratchet?
this post already seems scummy

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So reading back, TAC says he needs to kill Lich King but he is unaware if Arthas is fused with him.

He also spent a lot of time discussing the possible set up and hard suggest he is Illidan. Tho reading bolded part i suspect TAC isn't Illidan but Sylvanas trying to fake to be Illidan with YOU ARE NOT PREPARED line
Ekko stinks and can’t get some

I’m not claiming any role—I am just teetering the idea that they could be different roles or even the fact someone could replace the Lich King. As what happened in canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.