Status
Not open for further replies.
ekko stanks and smells like stale three week old hotdog water in adam's room and he gets no cutty.

I have to go to sleep for a little bit. gotta work tonight too. will pop in later.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
can't vote remember.

so what kinda push can I do? I'm not a vig nor can we vote.
So you believe Malygos WU?

And regardless if vig or not plenty of us choose ignore malygos WU and vote regardless of what is said. So if you think Ekko is scum and stand by it you could enlighten us to react to it. So far you have a weak push on Ekko which is enough for you.

Wanna dance in the mud but don't wanna get dirty in case shit goes south

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I say we put more pressure on him to reveal more about his wincon.

If he has more Town targets than Scum targets, then it would be in our best interest to proceed with the action you proposed.
I followed your interaction with Gram only briefly and why do you think TAC has town targets along with his claimed Lich King target?

Yes that's right. I was referring to that post only.
I honestly don't see the intent that you and Odd see in that post, Kagu.

Emil

Certified Memelord
we as kawaii townies love to gamesolve

again, if i see odd dunking on any of u from 9 pages in i'll let him do his thing. thats the correct play as town here. to see how far odd is going with it

at the very least
1. it helps u read odd better
2. it helps u read the person odd is dunking on better

stopping odd there or finding the need to interfere with odd when he was literally just getting started with me is sooooooo baaadddd

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote Lynch Kagura

This is borderline omgus, but I am not a fan of this push based on heresay and tinfoils.
You can't seriously expect me to take TAC's accusation serious that early in the game, you pushing this agenda seems really really bad.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
'Ekko stinks and can't get some

My wincon is killing The Lich King. That's 100% the leader of a scum faction. So technically, if we have multiple scum factions, I can win with them.

But I think I'll be taken out of the game once I kill The Lich King or he's lynched. Dw Usopp I am choosing townie, just like in the Pokemon game where I was Silver.
'Ekko stinks and can't get some, Arthas/Lich King and this whole faction are zombie necromancers. So dead roles will be either recruited or abused.

But I also think Mango is a good first lynch if we can vote.
'Ekko stinks and can't get some. That's the godfather / cult leader of the expansion. Possibly synonymous with Arthas.
'Ekko stinks and can't get some but you went above and beyond :kobeha:

So my guess for this game, 35~ players would be...

The Scourge headed by The Lich King (who may double as the Arthas Role)
The Burning Legion or the Old God in Northrend as the secondary mafia faction

And Sylvanas as an Indie. Possibly Varimathras too.
I'm not revealing who I am, but

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

For my vengeance this game
I'm only here to kill The Lich King.
So reading back, TAC says he needs to kill Lich King but he is unaware if Arthas is fused with him.

He also spent a lot of time discussing the possible set up and hard suggest he is Illidan. Tho reading bolded part i suspect TAC isn't Illidan but Sylvanas trying to fake to be Illidan with YOU ARE NOT PREPARED line

we as kawaii townies love to gamesolve

again, if i see odd dunking on any of u from 9 pages in i'll let him do his thing. thats the correct play as town here. to see how far odd is going with it

at the very least
1. it helps u read odd better
2. it helps u read the person odd is dunking on better

stopping odd there or finding the need to interfere with odd when he was literally just getting started with me is sooooooo baaadddd
Yes, it might be bad play, but we're here to lynch scum, not bad players are we not?

So you believe Malygos WU?

And regardless if vig or not plenty of us choose ignore malygos WU and vote regardless of what is said. So if you think Ekko is scum and stand by it you could enlighten us to react to it. So far you have a weak push on Ekko which is enough for you.

Wanna dance in the mud but don't wanna get dirty in case shit goes south
ekko smells like expired ham sandwiches on a hot summer day and gets no roast beef action.

I'm somewhat being mindful of the fact it can actually be detrimental to town.

If you are town like me you have to at least consider a world where this is a legit writeup.

So reading back, TAC says he needs to kill Lich King but he is unaware if Arthas is fused with him.

He also spent a lot of time discussing the possible set up and hard suggest he is Illidan. Tho reading bolded part i suspect TAC isn't Illidan but Sylvanas trying to fake to be Illidan with YOU ARE NOT PREPARED line
Illidan wouldn't make sense for a wotlk game, he was already dealt with by that point, I'm inclined to agree its dodgy not sure that Sylvanas is the call there though

Status
Not open for further replies.